Galactic War

I’m so disappointed in Galactic War. It has become impossible to complete. It makes zero sense how a player like myself who is 1.3 million GP can have to face 5 gear 12 toons on my last battle every day. It’s usually CLS, Chaze, Kenobi and R2 all maxed out. I can use all of my toons and maybe take out one of those guys.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to have it computer generated teams that are predicated on your GP or arena power? It would make it so much more enjoyable. I’m not asking for it to be easy, just possible. Seems like it shouldn’t be that hard to fix.

Replies

• Many many people agree with you, so you're definitely not alone. Some like to call it brilliant though.
  • I’m so disappointed in Galactic War. It has become impossible to complete. It makes zero sense how a player like myself who is 1.3 million GP can have to face 5 gear 12 toons on my last battle every day. It’s usually CLS, Chaze, Kenobi and R2 all maxed out. I can use all of my toons and maybe take out one of those guys.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to have it computer generated teams that are predicated on your GP or arena power? It would make it so much more enjoyable. I’m not asking for it to be easy, just possible. Seems like it shouldn’t be that hard to fix.

What’s the challenge then! Work for your completed map. I honestly love GW! And I have 1.3 million GP too.
  • I’m so disappointed in Galactic War. It has become impossible to complete. It makes zero sense how a player like myself who is 1.3 million GP can have to face 5 gear 12 toons on my last battle every day. It’s usually CLS, Chaze, Kenobi and R2 all maxed out. I can use all of my toons and maybe take out one of those guys.

What’s the challenge then! Work for your completed map. I honestly love GW! And I have 1.3 million GP too.

It can still be challenging, while being realistic. I said in my original post I don’t mind it being difficult. But obtainable should be the focus.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I’m so disappointed in Galactic War. It has become impossible to complete. It makes zero sense how a player like myself who is 1.3 million GP can have to face 5 gear 12 toons on my last battle every day. It’s usually CLS, Chaze, Kenobi and R2 all maxed out. I can use all of my toons and maybe take out one of those guys.

it would be a lot harder to generate teams that would be "real" and still be a challenge. The setup now is good in the fact that the teams grow as players grow and that it evolves with the meta. people may disagree with the power curve but that is a different story. The team selection basis is a really good idea for the devs to keep it from getting stale as any computer generated system would be.
  • I have 1.9 and I was having problems until I worked on nightsisters. If you don't have cls you need nightsisters or resistance to finish I would recommend working on ressistance they will probably get buffed with next movie also. Gw gets hard at times and other times it's easy. Don't get to worked up about it.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

Wouldn’t it make more sense to have it computer generated teams that are predicated on your GP or arena power? It would make it so much more enjoyable.

The GW power matching system is based on the power of the best team you've used under the old power ratings (since GP isn't really a power rating - it's more of a collection score). What makes you think that the teams being computer generated rather than player generated would make it easier or more enjoyable?
  • Stop spending money and maybe they will listen to our rants...I did!!!
  • Stop spending money and maybe they will listen to our rants...I did!!!

You didn't u were not spending any way. Now take a few minutes and think what would happen if people stop spending money? Thinking, thinking ............thinking oh no more game.