Display issue for Platoons

So, if there's a character or which you cannot contribute to a platoon, it's dimmed and made obvious. Great. I know I can't donate that.

The problem is that I don't always know what it is that I can't donate. This is especially true with Ships, but is also true with some characters. When I click on that thing I can't donate, it tells me that my ship/toon doesn't meet the rarity requirement ... and it seems to do this even when I've yet to unlock a toon.

Obviously we don't meet the requirements to donate, so why do you even bother to program in the ability to tap on an unavailable toon and get more info? I mean, since we don't actually get any more info?

At a bare minimum, this screen should tell us which toon it is that we can't donate. With Rex's ship appearing identical to Clone Sergeant's ship at that size and with the effects of dimming, why can't we at least find out what our next farming target should be?

We can tap through to find "Unit Details" but that's a silly extra tap - I mean, why the heck did we tap on the thing in the first place if we didn't want to know what unit that was and how far away we are from qualifying to donate?

Really, it's a small issue in the grand scheme, but 10 minutes from a single coder & you could simply skip the screen that says, "you don't qualify, would you like more information?" and go directly to our copy of that ship/toon.

Of course, you could instead just rewrite the intermediate page so that instead of "This ship does not meet the rarity requirement" the display says, "To donate Rex's ARC-170 requires 5*. You do not have this ship unlocked" or "To donate Rex's ARC-170 requires 5*. Your Rex's ARC-170 currently has 4*." This is a trivial programming task, but it make the current useless screen into something useful.

A player could still have a button to click through to unit details, but most people wouldn't bother because the original screen would give them all the info they probably need.