New Rancor Tier Needed

This has probably been discussed before, but we really need a Tier 8 (and 9, even) for The Pit Raid. Our guild (mostly F2P) finally finished Tier 7 in June, and now we have to limit attacks to avoid finishing in less than 30 minutes.

We also are unable to finish beyond Phase 2 of Heroic AAT. Normal AAT is becoming dull, and the rewards aren't that great, either. Raids have been my favorite part of the game, but our guild is in a weird spot right now with few game play options. The Pit rewards are still useful, but the element of fun is gone since we have to limit our attacks to keep everyone in the guild fed.

Replies

• Well that's kind of what has been happening to everyone once their guild reaches that point. And not everyone is going to get fed and they need to understand that. Rules are going to be needed to be Put in place for some order amongst the chaos now, we tried a bunch of things for the rancor too.

The tank raid you need to get some people saving their cls /zeta thrawn etc to out up big numbers in p3 along with chirpatine or any other effective combos and try to chip away at p3 as it is the toughest phase. And p4 with a couple resistance squads you can easily beat it. At least you still have the thrill of beating the heroic tank and challenege of getting 7* and unlocking gk
  • Bonus Tier - requires Gamorrean Guard - gives you another GG to fight along side.... you fight CLS. End game level mods and G12 to beat CLS that way - Devs laugh. It unlocks the newest OP Toon - "Baby Ranc's"
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I don’t disagree with you that a Tier 8/9 raid would be good/fun/needed for the Pit (some guilds are probably ready for a Tier 8 HAAT, btw), but me personally I’d like to see a smaller mini-raid event - like tackling the AT-ST but open to more than Ewoks - to keep the whole guild active and engaged on off days when there’s no Pit or Tank raid

Less raid tickets to start it, two to three phases only, easy to crank out 1 a day or up 6 a week, and rewards dedicated to mid-level Gear that’s annoying to farm like the Mk III Holoprojectors or Carbanti Arrays that everyone needs 50 of. Save big gear rewards and rare shards for the big events, but something fun to work on in the meantime. Especially if there were variables like some days the raid boss was faster, or had higher tenacity...

For what it’s worth my guild is in the same boat as you though - Heroic Pit in 20-30 minutes, and cranking out nAAT no problem, but we have yet to beat HAAT.