Just give officers full control of everyone's rosters already for TB.

Seriously.

Forgetting to deploy (?!), missing CMs, deploying either EARLY or LATE and always incorrectly...

these zombie cats are driving me insane. Not pointing fingers as mistakes happen and real life gets in the way but there should be a fail-safe (after xpm officers are given full control of all AWOL players' rosters for TB). Thoughts?

Replies

• Moved to Territory Battles subsection.
  • Seriously.

Forgetting to deploy (?!), missing CMs, deploying either EARLY or LATE and always incorrectly...

these zombie cats are driving me insane. Not pointing fingers as mistakes happen and real life gets in the way but there should be a fail-safe (after xpm officers are given full control of all AWOL players' rosters for TB). Thoughts?

So then half the guild just gives up on TB and lets the officers do it for them? Whew, sounds like a lot of work to heap onto Guild Leadership when there are already a lot who aren't entirely team players as it is.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    I’ll have to say that a forced participation of everyone in a guild of 50 every day is not a recipe to success. TB hasn’t been around that long and we have people already thinking it’s a chore.

At the same time as a guild leader I don’t want to play on someone else’s behalf. Every approach has pros and cons, and even though it might be a good idea to let an officer deploy someone’s troops during the last minutes I am against it.

In spite of a good idea I’m afraid this type of a game mode will disenfranchise players in the long run.

• Seriously.

Nope
  • Seriously.

Get a better guild, or, stop letting a mobile game dictate your mood so much.
  • Yeah, let me play the game for other people.

Ohwaitnostopdon’t.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.