Zarris rework

DBane
56 posts Member
edited November 2017
Tired of this toon. GK+Zarris teams are getting out of hand and how is it even mentally justifiable to create a permanent unique ability which heals higher than the incoming damage.

Replies

• She is a decent counter to crit based attackers. That's it. The best crit based attackers (CLS and Zolo) are used on double to triple more top teams than Zarris according to the meta report. That's why it's justifiable. Also there are lots of other hard counters to Zarris that can't survive in arena due to CLS. Take away GK/Zarris, and CLS will be on 100% of top arena team instead of only 79%.
  • Most of the time I can kill that combo with my arena team being cls/wiggs/r2/zolo . Obviously there are teams and people that can more easily kill gk+zarris, But if I can do it WITH a crit team which it is meant to be a direct counter then I dont think a change is needed.
    Not saying its not an annoying combo to deal with but you could easily use DN to get rid of barris, OR just dont fight those teams.
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited November 2017
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Take away GK/Zarris, and CLS will be on 100% of top arena team instead of only 79%.

Is there a study to prove your point?

PiffGuru wrote: »
    Most of the time I can kill that combo with my arena team being cls/wiggs/r2/zolo . Obviously there are teams and people that can more easily kill gk+zarris, But if I can do it WITH a crit team which it is meant to be a direct counter then I dont think a change is needed.
    Not saying its not an annoying combo to deal with but you could easily use DN to get rid of barris, OR just dont fight those teams.

I salute you,Master