Arena shop

Hi I am a long-time player and I recently reached the point where there are no more characters in the arena shop to purchase I was wondering if there were any plans to add any characters into the arena shops soon since my points or just stacking up at this point. I think the last character added was Cassian so it has been quite some time I could just buy credits but I have no great need for them at this point thanks in advance

Replies

• Wow. Every character in the Arena shipment is maxed out for you? Impressive.

I'm sure there will be more characters to be added, you'll just have to wait and by then you'll just have to unlock those shards when it refreshes.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    better than the challenges. I have literally 2-3000 of them all. sigh. wait, except 1 that has guns iirc
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Hoard them for a rainy day or convert them into shard shop currency and buy gear.
  • Yea or if you are in a pinch just buy credits. I don't see a problem.
  • It's not about being a problem. It's they haven't added a character in for months and months. Somw times stores need to be added to for the advanced players. Example the normal store has added like 6 slots this year. I don't even have the achievement for 1000 purchases and yet I have every character 7*. Maybe add a new ewok or night sister there? Or maybe for 4000 coins we could buy a zeta in there. I don't want to fees the shard shop off hard earned arena tokens.

Also other than ships gw has been maxed for almost a year and I'm down to 2.5 toons to max in the cantina store. I'm a launch day player please add to the stores a bit. Say 3 new characters to arena/gw/cantina shops each? That would keep us busy for a couple of months