How many successive counter attacks did you experience in TB?

Peer
299 posts Member
edited November 2017
Just asking out of curiosity. Today I counted 19 (nineteen). 2 toons dead, one other with less than 5% health left.

Replies

• Ikr...today I encountered 3 toons: one was stunned so effectively there was only 2, but they managed to call each other in succession for a total of 4 times.
    Can we please have a look at this? It's the most infuriating part of combat missions, followed by the omnipotent buff removal of the Ops. All other assist (aayla, Phasma) or counter (dooku) rules have limits to how long chains last, why are the chains in TB so outrageously OP?
  • I’ve counted 17 once. Outrageous especially when it’s the elite probe droids and atst driver
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Today 3 Elite Snowtroopers managed to take out 2 of my rebels with a run of 11 bonus attacks in wave 6/6. Game over. But then again they also buffed each other up to god mode and the most likely result would have been a loss anyways.
  • Those troopers are broken, their turns never end
  • ElleMadara wrote: »
    Those troopers are broken, their turns never end

Which is why I’m not a fan of TB at all. Phase 1-3 is fine but forget the rest.
  • Actually this "bonus attacks being out of control issue" is the only thing I dislike about TB. And this thread was not intended to bash TB in general but just to gather some figures on bonus attacks.
  • I just had 2 snow troopers wipe 4 of my characters because of this. All 7*, all at least G9, all with 5 dot mods. It is absolutely broken.