Looking for Fleet Shardmates

I am looking for the following people in my fleet shard to join a Line chat. I am RuBar in the shard.

MG-71, CuongTD, Alastis, ShiroQ, KingPhoenix, Bb8, Daniel, xMAx Akasha, StodunK, The EVS, wm, Mastex, Mojo Risin, CV Sun Kaato, Xeno, Ethaaj, BHG ValjeanNack Alfaghn

Replies

• Hi RuBar

I am also looking for other members of our shard. I don't use Line but I am very active on Discord.

Nack
  • Hi Nack, I don't use discord but maybe we can setup a shard chat with a spreadsheet of everyones payout times. Whether you are on Line or not you would know when others payout and we can try to avoid hitting those close to their payouts. I could send the spreadsheet around.

I just heard from MG-71 and he is looking to do this with us as well. I will try to find more shard mates and we will set something up.

Line ID: iamrubarubamaral
    Display Name: RuBar

My payout is: UTC -6 or 6 PM Mountain Standard Time.
  • Hey RuBar, thanks for initiating this. My ign is Josh and I'm just starting to climb up the ranks :) Would be happy to get involved, I can invite max akasha too.

Payout: 1pm EST
    Line I'd: kingphasmatron
    Display name: Josh
  • Hi Phasmatron,

Yes, please point anyone you can to this post. I have a line group that I will start inviting people to once we get a few more on here. We will also post everyone's payout time so we can avoid each other like many are doing in Arena. I have a spreadsheet I am building which shows hours to payout based on UTC time and your timezone.

Doesn't show you as "1 PM EST", it would show as "2 hrs to payout". Daylight savings adjustments are holding me up.
  • Kadabra
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi srfen74. If it’s possible, I need to join your chat for ship payout. I have discord or telegram. I’m in Italy and my payout is at 6p.m. (But I’m +0 UTC I don’t know why).
  • Kadabra
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    You can find me on:
    - discord: kadabra#4373
    - Telegram: @kadabra18
  • Ok, it looks like we have a fair mix of Discord and Line users coming to the forefront. I have created a fleet shard group on Line so far, just add me on Line to get access to the group.

Is there any way I can get a consensus on which platform to use for this? I would like to use Line for it because it seems to be the least complicated platform and my guild currently uses Discord so I would like ot keep that separate.

Thoughts?
  • So everyone is aware, I have heard from:

MG-71
    Nack Alfaghn
    Josh (bringing xMAx Akasha)
    Kadabra

All of us are top 20 right now.

Please direct others here from the shard if you have contacted them.
  • Anybody in touch with Bb8?
  • Not that I know. Been quiet since the initial push for shard mates.
  • I was wondering if this shard chat is a thing yet... am interested in joining the party if so. I can sorta tell which payouts some members of our shard have, by watching when they are most active, but others I'm mystified by, and I'd like to avoid hitting people near their payout (and receive the same courtesy in return). I am on Line and Discord, so either would work well for me.

If I'm worthy of admission, just ask and I will send on my Discord or Line id by PM. Thank you for your initiative, RuBar!
  • Hecateus
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Hi. I have a 10pm EST payout (7pm California time). Am on Reddit and Line as 'Hecateus' ...and now Discord and started a server called Miletus.
    Post edited by Hecateus on