TIE Silencer - Kit Reveal

Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)

etdsofjllh91.gif

Superior First Order Attacker that gains unlimited speed and deals massive damage

CREW: Kylo Ren (Unmasked)

Basic: Disruptive Advance
w17q6wwr3szk.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Stun them for 1 turn if they have more than 50% Turn Meter. Otherwise, gain Advantage for 2 turns.

Special 1: Overwhelming Advantage
47p0y00dvw79.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If TIE silencer has Advantage, this attack deals 75% more damage. If this attack defeats an enemy, gain 20% Turn Meter and Foresight for 2 turns.

Unique 1 (Crew): Frenzied Rage
FINAL TEXT: Each time TIE silencer is damaged or damages a Target Locked enemy, it gains +10 Speed and +10% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines

Replies

• This looks great! Finally some good new ships.
  • That's 4 FO ships. I know Snoke has a big bad star destroyer.
  • Wow. Love this ship.
  • Jedi_Bane
    310 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Kitten. Good thing this kitten has kitten for protection otherwise it would be crazy OP. sounds like, until a FO capital ship is released, ackbar is going to be best capital ship for this ship.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Killer ship \o/
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Ship farming is so tedious right now. Everything else is on hold while all energy goes towards Kylo’s shuttle, TIE Reaper, Ghost, Phantom, and Falcon. I’m getting 0-1 shards each per day. It will take several months to get them to 7*.
  • @CG_Kozispoon can we get clarification on:

Unique 1 (Crew): Frenzied Rage
    FINAL TEXT: Each time TIE silencer is damaged or damages a Target Locked enemy, it gains +10 Speed and +10% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter.

Does that mean that if the silencer is damaged at all, or just damaged by a target locked enemy? If it's just by a target locked enemy, shouldn't it read 'Each time TIE silencer is damaged by or damages a Target Locked enemy, it gains +10 speed and +10% offense....'

Can you clarify this for us? Thank you!
  • @CG_Kozispoon @CG_NotReallyAJedi

There is a significant issue with the silencer in its AI. I just got it to 7 star and use it in ship arena at the top of my shard. The silencer is a very fast ship and its basic contains a stun. That's what is so good about the ship. However, for some reason the ship is using it's special attack to start off a match, which is terrible. This is making the ship extremely bad on defense. Honestly, it would be coded best if it just used its basic when AI-controlled -- the basic attack is always useful and the special needs to be timed perfectly to be any good -- 90% of the time it is usually worse than the basic.

Is there something that can be done about this? This a very simple attack priority fix.
  • Minowara wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_NotReallyAJedi

There is a significant issue with the silencer in its AI. I just got it to 7 star and use it in ship arena at the top of my shard. The silencer is a very fast ship and its basic contains a stun. That's what is so good about the ship. However, for some reason the ship is using it's special attack to start off a match, which is terrible. This is making the ship extremely bad on defense. Honestly, it would be coded best if it just used its basic when AI-controlled -- the basic attack is always useful and the special needs to be timed perfectly to be any good -- 90% of the time it is usually worse than the basic.

Is there something that can be done about this? This a very simple attack priority fix.

The only specials that have conditions attached to them are healing or cleansing specials. All others are simply used on cooldown when ai controlled so it will almost certainly not be changing.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    Minowara wrote: »

The only specials that have conditions attached to them are healing or cleansing specials. All others are simply used on cooldown when ai controlled so it will almost certainly not be changing.

Where do you get that idea? Tie Fighter and First Order Tie Fighter both use their basics in the opening round over their available specials. They were programmed to do so. Silencer can be too.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya @Minowara
    • Seems you've already answered your first question on your own. If the Silencer is damaged at all, which is why it doesn't say "damaged by".
    • Your second query is not as simple as you would think, but our team is definitely looking into it.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Woodroward wrote: »

There is Acolyte who does not use her special at all under any condition (that I’ve seen anyways) when AI controlled.
  • Hiya @Minowara
    • Seems you've already answered your first question on your own. If the Silencer is damaged at all, which is why it doesn't say "damaged by".
    • Your second query is not as simple as you would think, but our team is definitely looking into it.

Wow, thank you for the reply! I know that nothing is simple, but I'm glad that it is on the list of things to look at.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Woodroward wrote: »

Where do you get that idea? Tie Fighter and First Order Tie Fighter both use their basics in the opening round over their available specials. They were programmed to do so. Silencer can be too.

@Minowara , Actually Tie Fighter Pilot is bugged and never uses its special. Geonosian Soldier was bugged this way as well. FOTP never uses his basic in his opening attack when I go against him, so... no specials are conditional besides heals and cleanses when controlled by the AI.