Content Update 11/8/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Jamesm wrote: »
    12parsecs wrote: »
    Really another Kylo Ren? Can we also get another Han, cuz we don’t have enough of them yet. Why are the Devs recycling more characters, there is so much more to choose from.

I dont understand how anyones surprised by this...... there's a new movie, we're going to probably get duplicates of all main charcters

I don't think anyone is surprised. Many realize the game is a glorified commercial for the movies. I think people are just disappointed that they're being so blatant about it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I got it! "Prepare for trouble, and make it double". Team rocket confirmed

Dang it! You got to it before me!
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Aronael wrote: »
    The "and make mine a double" quote is right on the tip of my tongue. When I googled it, it just brings up some old movie (not related). I feel like I heard it in either Ep. 2 or 3..

I've thrown it out on Reddit, I'm fairly sure Hondo Ohnaka is the one who says this. Can't think of when or where, but it was the first thing to come to mind.

I'd be SHOCKED if they released a character unrelated to the new movies in November or December, and even January.

We have such a large Dark Side deficit while approaching the announced Dark Side Territory Battles that the need to make it up is large. Hondo can launch into a Scoundrel faction buff or rework, who knows. He isn’t a bad character, and isn’t another Han (although I do like them all), so I’d be excited if it does turn out as him!
  • Options
    I think the double reference is just double drops :-)

Definitely... don't think there's any reason to look any further into the make mine a double hint....it'll for sure be double drops
    Line ID:nevermore_83
  • Options
    Also, those talking about Hondo seems they heard the podcast McMole was on... he let out that an "inside tip" was that Hondo is a completed character but they haven stated a plan for release
  • Options

Definitely... don't think there's any reason to look any further into the make mine a double hint....it'll for sure be double drops

I'm pretty sure it's not double drops but Oola's release. Think about it: Two Twileks in Jabbas Palace. Two head tails. One of two people fed to the rancor that day. Two 'o',s in her name. A lot of doubles. I hear she'll be good in the Rancor raid!
  • Nevermore83
    88 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

I'm pretty sure it's not double drops but Oola's release. Think about it: Two Twileks in Jabbas Palace. Two head tails. One of two people fed to the rancor that day. Two 'o',s in her name. A lot of doubles. I hear she'll be good in the Rancor raid!

Lmao
    +100
  • Options
    Crowtalker wrote: »
    Really ?
    Where was this on the schedule released in Oct? Did someone just forget this major release? Weirdness.
    Seriously, I read notes from those important people saying they are going to be more clear in communications and we get this?
    Surprise!!

I am sorry, but this is way too cheeky, the way these people communicate and release stuff.
    It is seriously one of the most negative aspects of it's evolution.
    Please lose the cheekiness and trying to be coy and sly, because it doesn't define professionalism or deliver a "good feeling" towards players.

It basically says, hey players we want to **** over any chance we can get ... to we do this stuff to frustrate you because we know it does...send us some more money or you cant compete...

You should also announce when you are going to SPOIL the new movie. Really disrespectful to fans.

We got the notes before an update-which peeps have claimored for - also these marquees are free and any toon you want to use.
    Really ?
    Where was this on the schedule released in Oct? Did someone just forget this major release? Weirdness.
    Seriously, I read notes from those important people saying they are going to be more clear in communications and we get this?
    Surprise!!

I am sorry, but this is way too cheeky, the way these people communicate and release stuff.
    Please lose the cheekiness and trying to be coy and sly, because it doesn't define professionalism or deliver a "good feeling" towards players.

It basically says, hey players we want to **** over any chance we can get ... to we do this stuff to frustrate you because we know it does...send us some more money or you cant compete...

You should also announce when you are going to SPOIL the new movie. Really disrespectful to fans.

We got the notes before an update-which peeps have claimored for - also these marquees are free and any toon you want to use.
    Weaver9000 wrote: »
    Really ?
    Surprise!!

Yeah frankly @CG_Kozispoon is being a total rockstar today. THANKS KOZI!

• Options
    I don't know about you guys, while I love the unmasked Kylo and First Order SF Pilot, frankly I probably would have preferred General Hux, Supreme Leader Snoke, Lieutenant Connix, BB9E, Porg, Snap Wexley, Nien Numb, Rose and Paige Tico, C-3P0, Jedi Master Luke (old Luke), General Leia Organa (old one), Wes Janson, Fifth Brother, The Seventh Sister, Grand Inquisitor, Saw Gerrera, Agent Kallus, Fenn Rau, Admiral Konstantine, Governor Pryce, Embo, Bossk, Jodo Kassk and Tyder Acadi to name a few. Can we make this happen?
  • Options
    ScotfDulea wrote: »
    I don't know about you guys, while I love the unmasked Kylo and First Order SF Pilot, frankly I probably would have preferred General Hux, Supreme Leader Snoke, Lieutenant Connix, BB9E, Porg, Snap Wexley, Nien Numb, Rose and Paige Tico, C-3P0, Jedi Master Luke (old Luke), General Leia Organa (old one), Wes Janson, Fifth Brother, The Seventh Sister, Grand Inquisitor, Saw Gerrera, Agent Kallus, Fenn Rau, Admiral Konstantine, Governor Pryce, Embo, Bossk, Jodo Kassk and Tyder Acadi to name a few. Can we make this happen?

Don't forget Bombad General Jar Jar Binks!
  • Darth_Julienus1
    394 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    CG: "there you go guys you have 20 more DS toons released within a very short amount of time so we can make DS TB as hard and resource consuming as LS TB and you can't complain about it now."
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    WHAT’S AHEAD
    …And make mine a double!

let the speculation commence!

who's the alcoholic in the sw universe?!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    The force isn’t strong with this update. More 3-4 Star toons to clog up my roster and gather dust.

• Options
    It’s Double Drops on Smuggler Han & Chewie when they announce we’ll need them for Jedi Rey
  • Shonkathonk
    519 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Old Ben, what else did he have to do in his little hut apart from drink

Although having now read the content update, maybe someone from the upcoming Han Solo film? Like a young Lando or dare I say it... young han
  • Osh
    126 posts Member
    Options
    " wrote:
    …And make mine a double"

Two it.

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Qui gon gin
  • Options
    Hondo Onaka AND Pokemon? Two of my favorite things!
  • Options
    Is this update going live at 15.10PST today please?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Qui gon gin

i like it.
    booze malbus ?!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Hondo?
  • NewCaprica
    124 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Forget it, I have my answer.
  • Options
    Does somebody in the starwars universe go from single lightsaber to double lightsabers?
  • Options
    I think that was me when I said to bartender that I don't care about next SWGOH marquee event
  • Options
    Interesting idea with the double lightsaber. Maybe clone wars maul ?
    I would love it to be hondo too but I dont think so.
    Wait, maybe jengo fett ? Doubling boba.
  • Options
    I hope Rey will. She used a staff, but now she learn sabre. Maybe in EP9.
  • Options
    So apprently we are going to get Pikachu next month. And Team Rocket.
  • Options
    Jango could have said: I'll take billions of credits and make mine a double referring to Boba