Arena Squad

So, I typically end up in the teens everyday for arena and I enjoy the team I use. I was wondering, given the characters I have, if there would be a more effective squad to put out there. I'm level 68 and people on my server just started hitting lvl 70. Basically all of my 7 stars are purple gear and can easily be leveled so for sake of comparison I won't put levels on here. So my question is, who would you field.

7 stars
Current team
Lumi
Kylo
Nightsister Initiate
JC
QGJ

Leia
Cad Bane
HK 47
Aayla
Kit

6 stars
yoda
grand moff
phasma
chewie
clone sergeant
ahsoka
eeth koth
nightsister acolyte
ig 86
first order stormtrooper

Everyone else is either 4 or 5 stars.

If you had this to chose from who would you focus on gearing up to put in the arena?

Replies

• Yeehahpv wrote: »
    So, I typically end up in the teens everyday for arena and I enjoy the team I use. I was wondering, given the characters I have, if there would be a more effective squad to put out there. I'm level 68 and people on my server just started hitting lvl 70. Basically all of my 7 stars are purple gear and can easily be leveled so for sake of comparison I won't put levels on here. So my question is, who would you field.

7 stars
    Current team
    Lumi
    Kylo
    Nightsister Initiate
    JC
    QGJ

Leia
    Cad Bane
    HK 47
    Aayla
    Kit

6 stars
    yoda
    grand moff
    phasma
    chewie
    clone sergeant
    ahsoka
    eeth koth
    nightsister acolyte
    ig 86
    first order stormtrooper

Everyone else is either 4 or 5 stars.

If you had this to chose from who would you focus on gearing up to put in the arena?

who are you currently using
  • The first five listed
    Lumi
    JC
    Initiate
    QGJ
    Kylo.

I know there are no synergies really, but I still manage to beat enough people every day to hit top 20. I just figure keep it simple and there is nothing the AI can screw up.
  • BnBTobacconist
    665 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Dude, you have a 7 star aayla and kit? toss jc and nightsister to the curb.
  • Ivan_Drago
    639 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You have 7* Leia, Kit and Ayala, yet use Kylo Ren, JC and initiate in arena? Jesus ****... You may hit not top 20 every day, but pretty much top 1 every day with the right team, yet initiate and consular ...
  • Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    You have 7* Leia, Kit and Ayala, yet use Kylo Ren, JC and initiate in arena? Jesus ****... You may hit not top 20 every day, but pretty much top 1 every day with the right team, yet initiate and consular ...

this has to be a troll post.
  • Yeehahpv
    113 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I guess this is where objectiveness has to rule out over sentimentality. On my server I don't think I've seen someone implement Kit or even Aayla into a high level squad team, then again I don't see any of them with Initiate or JC. My other worry is that I will have too many Jedi for the number of people running Sidious. I do recognize that I am the one who came on here asking for help, and it would be rude to just question it. I will enact these changes though and see how it goes for a couple of days.

Any other opinions would be greatly appreciated.