Too many toons to farm at once

Anyone else with this problem of trying to unlock and promote at the same time??

Toons I'm trying to promote:

Lumi 6* in GW
Phasma 5* in GW but currently stopped for Lumi
Eeth Koth 4* in Arena for Yoda event. May stop once I'm at 5*
Sid 5* will start again once Eeth is 5*
QGJ 4* in Cantina Shipments
IGD 4*
Dooku 4*

Toons I'm working on to unlock:

Kylo 44/80
Old 'D' 7/80
Rey 27/80
Fives 6/50

I've been working on Jedi obviously but still need 3 more to get to 5* in 21 days. I also need to build up DS toons since I feel that I'm lacking there. Any suggestions??

Replies

• $$$$
  • VaderJK12 wrote: »
    Anyone else with this problem of trying to unlock and promote at the same time??

Toons I'm trying to promote:

Lumi 6* in GW
    Phasma 5* in GW but currently stopped for Lumi
    Eeth Koth 4* in Arena for Yoda event. May stop once I'm at 5*
    Sid 5* will start again once Eeth is 5*
    QGJ 4* in Cantina Shipments
    IGD 4*
    Dooku 4*

Toons I'm working on to unlock:

Kylo 44/80
    Old 'D' 7/80
    Rey 27/80
    Fives 6/50

I've been working on Jedi obviously but still need 3 more to get to 5* in 21 days. I also need to build up DS toons since I feel that I'm lacking there. Any suggestions??

I am also having the same problem. To many people to farm. Im fighting between Lumi and Plasma in GW. I just got everyone I liked to 4* and then I focused on 1 character and got him to 5* then moved to another. I got Eeth to 4* then decided to focus on Han. My suggestion is to focus on which character u want most and focus on him till you get him at a good * lvl
  • the yoda challenge got you off-course. lol.
  • I only made it to 3 star yoda as I was lacking on jedi. Was short on leveling to 4* on whole team. I would suggest unlocking one from each of the shipments and work on that one only at a time. I done that with sid and hes maxed then work on the next one. Lumi is my goal to max next and qgj in other shipment eeth hoth is my other goal.

I have a feeling game is going to change requirements for next yoda challenge to either droids or sith or even first order. And everyone spend time on jedi.
  • bbmiLo wrote: »
    the yoda challenge got you off-course. lol.

That's why I think I'll stop at 5* lol