Leia or han?

2Next

Replies

• I managed to get r2 to 182 with the speed arrow, but i still need credits to upgrade the other mods that have speed on secondary, and yea... dont really have enough credits ;-;
    Leia has 191 speed rn
  • Should i replace two health sets with a speed set?
  • Th3Ch40t1C wrote: »
    Should i replace two health sets with a speed set?

On r2, I say yes. I think the general rule at the moment is that r2 should have a speed set. And like others have said, Leia is just not doing much unless r2 goes first and stealths her.
  • Ok :) lets see if i still have some
  • Ok ^^ got r2 on 193 speed and leia on 191 speed... nice
  • My Leia usually shoots once. She’s useless when she won’t double or triple fire. Irritating.
  • For me she shoots 3 times like 90% of the times
  • Raid Han. His damage is on a par with Leia, but he has much better crowd control especially when zeta'd for up to 70% tm removal.
    Also if u can get him to 70% crit chance (with r2 in the team) he will go again straight away after using his special stun attack.
    Great v HAAT phase 1, 3, & 4.
    Can annihilate rancor.
    He is a pain to gear:(
  • Th3Ch40t1C
    147 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Raid Han. His damage is on a par with Leia, but he has much better crowd control especially when zeta'd for up to 70% tm removal.
    Also if u can get him to 70% crit chance (with r2 in the team) he will go again straight away after using his special stun attack.
    Great v HAAT phase 1, 3, & 4.
    Can annihilate rancor.
    He is a pain to gear:(

I plan on using him in raids when i get him, but what i really find usefull is the perma stealth of leia. If your chars die except leia and scarif rebel pathfinder it‘s almost impossible for the enemy to kill her as she is stealthed and gives scarif rp buffs so what i want to know is if its better to have this combo or to have a higher crowd control with han
  • How about option C.) Capt. Han Solo :)
  • xD no thenks
    For me she shoots 3 times like 90% of the times

Shoots 3x 90% of the time.
    Unless I need her to shoot 3x to eliminate a target. Then she shoots once, or twice. And if that target had a bunch of HoTs from Chaze, it's definitely only gonna be a single shot. And it won't crit. Because why not....
  • evanbio wrote: »
    Th3Ch40t1C wrote: »
    For me she shoots 3 times like 90% of the times

Shoots 3x 90% of the time.
    Unless I need her to shoot 3x to eliminate a target. Then she shoots once, or twice. And if that target had a bunch of HoTs from Chaze, it's definitely only gonna be a single shot. And it won't crit. Because why not....
    She almost always crits for me

Do you have wedge lead + good mods on her? The crit chance on my leia is 41% + the stackable 25% chance from her basic

Also, do you have her stealth ability on omega?
  • Raid Han is better in general for arena, but I honestly have less trouble fighting against Han than I do against a team with a super-fast R2 and Leia. If R2 stealths everyone and then Leia does her double stealth offensive buff move before any of my toons get a turn that can cause more problems than Raid Han sometimes even though he is a better character. Also I'm not sure that they have completely different roles as the previous poster said, I see both characters as high-damage glass cannons who are usually the primary damage dealer on a team.

This here is what I do my leia speed is 1 under R2's and can take out alot of toons quite fast she is always last alive but I also incorporate han into my team having both is deadly and can ruin teams I currently run Rex (L) with R2 (zeta on number crunch) leia GK and Han (zeta) and hit top 50.

Would advise a Rex or CLS lead I find rex better atm for offence that extra TM is a killer.

I would say if you can get rid of Scariff for another tank he isn't bad with his offence down but can easily die

This is my exact team as I never got CLS. I would say both are essential parts as the initial stun and utility of Han is a gamechanger but it is usually Leia who takes everyone down as she can do more damage when the buffs are up and triple taps. Which, to be fair, is most of the time.

Plus she stealths so she is the perfect counter to CLS - not to mention she can wipe out a character in one easily. Although so can Han.
  • How about option C.) Capt. Han Solo :)

Not one to double comment but...

Why not have both Hans - then you have one who keeps the other alive

Plus Leia!
  • Massov wrote: »
    How about option C.) Capt. Han Solo :)

Plus Leia!
    What about four hans and a chewbacca

Massov wrote: »

Plus Leia!

I think, Optimally, 3 Hans and 2 Leias would actually be quite devastating
  • Massov wrote: »

Plus Leia!

Which han did you abandon?
  • So I ran Leia for a while after the reworks, until I got Han geared up. She works great on offense cuz it's easy to control the fight and get her going. Problem is on defense it's way to easy for opponents to just stun R2 out of the gates with Raid Han and blow Leia up before she gets a turn.

So I would definitely advise going the Han route in arena. Similar damage, better on defense. More control of battle.

Plus Leia!

Which han did you abandon?

Vet Han with no Vet Chewie - ST Han is a poor tank but he would load your team with TM, especially since Raid Han can stun dispellers. And with a zeta he can be revived and regain protection.

Not a meta team but certainly interesting.
  • Ploosh wrote: »
    So I ran Leia for a while after the reworks, until I got Han geared up. She works great on offense cuz it's easy to control the fight and get her going. Problem is on defense it's way to easy for opponents to just stun R2 out of the gates with Raid Han and blow Leia up before she gets a turn.

So I would definitely advise going the Han route in arena. Similar damage, better on defense. More control of battle.

Go with han and leia. That way anyone using han only has a 50% chance of stunning you first. Han is dangerous for sure.

Defense is really hard to control. Top guys on the shard can all beat each other.