When I signed up for this (mobile) game, I wanted something that I can play when I have a break, a few times 5 min per day, or not at all if I'm not in the mood.
As you might guess, I now am in the position where I can live my life a few times 5 min per day, during the cooldowns between battles, or not at all on the dreaded 36 GW battles day or if my Arena squad had a bad night. I think it's been published before that the average play time is about 2.5h per day, and as far as I'm concerned, it sounds about right.
I now want to scale down, but not entirely give up because I still enjoy playing it, just not the **** of "mandatory" activities we have each and every day. I'm looking for ways to do the daily routine in the shortest possible time, then perhaps drop activities that have little benefit for a long time spent.
Time consuming activities that I can think of are:
- Arena 30 min (5 battles against Barriss for the whole 5min, and another 5 min repeat refreshing opponents to get to see n.8 when you're on 13)
- Fleet Arena another 30 min
- GW probably 30 min, at least it's flexible as per when I do them
- Rancor 5-10 min in order to start the battle, check progress a few times and collect the loot
- AAT 1h+
- TB 20-30 min of battles (thankfully I'm no longer in charge of planning it!)
- Challenges, farm, check stores, check daily 600 look like another 20 min scattered throughout the day
- Events 2min to hours depending on which event, and whether I have to start tinkering with mods.
Which part of it were you able to cut down (or possibly totally eliminate)?
☮ Consular ☮ -