Very active HAAT guild has room for two

Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Our independent guild, Wolf Pack Warriors, has two spaces available for active, friendly, and fun players. We routinely run heroic Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and heroic AAT raids (about 2x per week). Our Galactic Power rating is over 62 million and climbing fast. You can help increase it faster!

Our members range in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps, but we do maintain an active Discord server to help coordinate raids and territorial battles. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to both of our raids because they end so quickly. Territorial battle participation is required, but it's fine to skip occasional days because of real life demands.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have a Galactic Power rating of around a million (more is better, of course), send me a PM or reply to this thread. We'll toss an invite your way!

PS: today is my birthday, and filling our ranks would be a great present!

Replies

• Still my birthday and still looking, lol. Territory battles are over for now. If you're looking for an active, fairly casual guild that still works hard to advance through the game's content, we are a very good choice!
  • Seven hours left in my birthday, and no one has joined our guild! Woe is me! Won't someone salvage this day before it's too late?
  • 1,049,000 GP, very active players, looking for a guild
  • Hi, Jem. You sound like you could be a good fit. I would need your ally code to invite you, though, and you would also have to leave your current guild (if any).

To help you decide if you want to join, here are our few rules:

1) Don't damage either raid for 24 hours. If you want to suicide one character to tag into the raid during that period, that's fine.

2) If you're inactive for a full week without clearing it with an officer first, you will be removed.

3) If your activity is low for a long period, you will also be removed.

4) Territorial battle participation is mandatory, but if you need to miss the occasional day for RL stuff, that's fine.

That's it!
  • Jem has joined us, but we have space for one more and my birthday still has 4 hours to run. Reply here or send me a PM if you want to make my day great!