Should we have a New Player VS Player Arena?

VIII
495 posts Member
edited February 2016
A New PvsP Arena where you can gamble your own GW, Cantina or Squad Arena credits or Purple Crystals to play against other people to win theirs.
Ex. Of betting
With this arena players can use it so they can upgrade faster and would be able to play all day without any limits, Unless you gamble everything away; and with no time limit on the arena , you can play all day!

Update: Like @DaKraken commented, this would be a live tournament where you are playing vs a real opponent and not AI. Add a "search for opponent" opponent button, or even better a join a "room" option with ppl that are online and pick annyone for a challenge and place your bets.

Please comment after your vote would like to hear why yes and why not

Should we have a New Player VS Player Arena? 22 votes

Yes
72%
cosmicturtle333BlurDrakeIXfberbertKAULIThalosKiranoBaldoAhsokaGuanoReyiaJ0K3RFirstOrder66DaKrakenAce5ThraceVIIIDarthFerous 16 votes
No
27%
MittensKwynne4444EleiemRyanRossiNoktarnKnightmare1985 6 votes
Post edited by VIII on

Replies

• VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Any thoughts on this topic? And if it was available would you like it?
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    I would love to see new 6 man squad arena where u could use ally hero like in reg ls and Ds missions would be easy for developers to do just think of the synergies you could create only down side would be if u used 1 ally's hero a lot then he drops u lol could be set up just like squad arena with shards or better yet for credits and training droids would be great way let us level our entire bench be a lot of fun too hope a developer reads this
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Jabba wrote: »
    I would love to see new 6 man squad arena where u could use ally hero like in reg ls and Ds missions would be easy for developers to do just think of the synergies you could create only down side would be if u used 1 ally's hero a lot then he drops u lol could be set up just like squad arena with shards or better yet for credits and training droids would be great way let us level our entire bench be a lot of fun too hope a developer reads this

Ya that would be amazing, just trying to find another way to play without any time limits and where you can get rewarded for it and your system would work , it would actually be crazy too see and even crazier if you didn't choose your ally and it was just random so you learn how to play with different toons.
  • Options
    Yes
    This would be awesome. It would have to be live play though. No way I am betting credits if AI is running my team.

Add a "search for opponent" opponent button, or even better a join a "room" option with ppl that are online and pick annyone for a challenge and place your bets.

That would make this game AMAZING!
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    DaKraken wrote: »
    This would be awesome. It would have to be live play though. No way I am betting credits if AI is running my team.

Add a "search for opponent" opponent button, or even better a join a "room" option with ppl that are online and pick annyone for a challenge and place your bets.

That would make this game AMAZING!

That's exactly how I would picture it, would make the game more enjoyable and a lot more addictive, really hope something like this happens!
  • Options
    Yes
    @EA_Jesse please check out this idea.
  • Options
    Yes
    I crave a more competitive side of this game, Squad Arena is cool, but what you're proposing would make this game even more enjoyable, especially to the more hardcore fans of the game.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I crave a more competitive side of this game, Squad Arena is cool, but what you're proposing would make this game even more enjoyable, especially to the more hardcore fans of the game.

I agree that's why I really hope they check into this, I really think that people would step up their game and try to compete with other players while gaining rewards , think about it everybody wins more play time for us and more spending for them , you can only play to gamble what you have.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Please comment after your vote would like to know why this would work for you and why not?
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    And if there is anything else you would add
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Player vs player. Make it team vs team like a league of your friends/randoms. With daily rewards. I made a poll please go vote for this guys!
  • Options
    Yes
    @Baldo where's your poll?

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    VIII wrote: »
    @Baldo where's your poll?

General discussion