Character shards in stores

Is there going to be a change up in which characters are in the stores, since we have most of them 7* by now?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    They don't usually take characters out of stores, just add additional ones from time to time. Just because you have them 7* doesn't mean there aren't still a lot of people who need those shards.
  • Liath wrote: »
    They don't usually take characters out of stores, just add additional ones from time to time. Just because you have them 7* doesn't mean there aren't still a lot of people who need those shards.

That depends on when one started, but i'm sure there are characters you'd like to see replaced with something more usable, CUP for instance.
  • I have seen additions, but never subtractions. I doubt that will start now. However, I wish they would completely shuffle everything on a quarterly or monthly basis.
  • I have seen additions, but never subtractions. I doubt that will start now. However, I wish they would completely shuffle everything on a quarterly or monthly basis.

You explained my idea better. I would like to see things shaken up. Until I bought prestige from the guild store, I had 10K to 12k saved up. I don't think greedo or cup was worth 7*, but this was before TB and a 7* cup could mean the difference between a platoon bonus or lack there of.
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    It would quell the complaints about hard node only farms. Move Nihilus to arena shop for a month, then somewhere else. Or even make him completely unavailable for a month, then put him in GWAR shipments for a month. Not just Nihilus though, EVERYBODY.
    They could easily control the rarity of toons this way too.