Old Ben

So...

I now have my five Old School Rebels for the CLS event...now just have to farm the cr*p out of them.

I'm pretty familiar with the uses and limitations for the four except Ben.

What are people's thoughts about him? Is he useful in any other aspects of the game? Does he come in handy anywhere else while I'm farming and waiting for CLS event?

Thank you, as ever.

Replies

• Options
    Ben is a very good tank and is viable in high end arena when you add in his zetas. Also serves as a decent second rebel leader when your CLS is otherwise occupied.
  • Options
    I have his taunt zeta'd. People say he's more annoying than when I put DN or GK in.
  • Options
    I dont have GK/baze and i had to decide between stHan and OB for my rebel arena team... While StHan have only a taunt to offer (and turn metter, ok, but its dispelled first turn anyway by nihilus, trawn or cls) OB is a realy usefull defender thanks to this mind trick + R2 smoke screen (first taunt) and then his true taunt to force fracture into him... U can also get a lot of TM from mind trick when resisted and once dead u lose ur tank but at the same time u get attack buff to kill some enemys in this round!

I find OB so great as an arena tank with a very versatile kit, high survivability and so good TM manipulation.

Also hes easy to gear as a bonus xD