Pretty Please Optimize for high-end Android

Se7enthSinn
posts Member
edited November 2017
I've been playing this game for a while now on IOS and I just switched over to the Note 8. The almost $1000 supper high end Note 8... The game run awful, awful on the Note 8. I feel like playing a N64 game. Low FPS, stuttering and very laggy. It ran butter smooth on iPhone 6, 7, 8 and X. Give Android the same love guys.

Replies

• Also, give him 330 Droid shards.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • You can buy a 4* Rey if that helps.. lol thank god I have ios if this is true :D
  • Runs absolutley fine on my Note 8.
  • Fine great on my pixel
  • A high-end Android? That’s a first. :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • I've been playing this game for a while now on IOS and I just switched over to the Note 8. The almost $1000 supper high end Note 8... The game run awful, awful on the Note 8. I feel like playing a N64 game. Low FPS, stuttering and very laggy. It ran butter smooth on iPhone 6, 7, 8 and X. Give Android the same love guys.

Check your processor and battery management settings. You may be optimized for low power consumption which could cause some of the things you are mentioning.
  • Broxxor wrote: »
    Runs absolutley fine on my Note 8.

It is all relative. The chipset on iPhones is pretty remarkable. The newest iPhones are faster than most gaming laptops now per geek bench.
  • Slickdee wrote: »
    Broxxor wrote: »
    Runs absolutley fine on my Note 8.

It is all relative. The chipset on iPhones is pretty remarkable. The newest iPhones are faster than most gaming laptops now per geek bench.

I'll elaborate.

I have a Note 8.

My friend has an iPhone 8+.

I cannot tell a difference between the two graphically running the game side by side.
  • I've been playing this game for a while now on IOS and I just switched over to the Note 8. The almost $1000 supper high end Note 8... The game run awful, awful on the Note 8. I feel like playing a N64 game. Low FPS, stuttering and very laggy. It ran butter smooth on iPhone 6, 7, 8 and X. Give Android the same love guys.

How do you know it is something with the game and not the phone’s hardware, firmware, software or an issue with your particular unit?
  • My 8+ works fine.