Character Idea- First Order Flametrooper

First Order Flametrooper
Dark Side, Attacker, First Order

Deadly First Order attacker that inflicts and utilizes Burn.

Torchlight- Basic Attack
Deal special damage to target enemy with a 80% chance to inflict Burn for two turns. Then, deal secondary special damage to all Burned enemies, dealing 60% less damage.

Overwhelming Inferno- Special Attack- Cooldown- 5
Deal special damage to all enemies. For each Burned enemy, Flametrooper gains 20% Turn Meter, doubled for Resistance enemies.

Propane Grenade- Special Attack- Cooldown- 10
Deal unmitigatable special damage to all Burned enemies and dispel all positive and negative effects on them. Then, inflict Stagger for one turn. This attack starts on cooldown.

Safety First- Unique Ability
Whenever an enemy becomes Burned, Flametrooper gains 8% Turn Meter and his cooldowns are reduced by one for each First Order ally.

All abilities are Level 8 and Omegaed. No Zetas.

Replies

• First Order Flametrooper
    Dark Side, Attacker, First Order

Deadly First Order attacker that inflicts and utilizes Burn.

Torchlight- Basic Attack
    Deal special damage to target enemy with a 80% chance to inflict Burn for two turns. Then, deal secondary special damage to all Burned enemies, dealing 60% less damage.

Overwhelming Inferno- Special Attack- Cooldown- 5
    Deal special damage to all enemies. For each Burned enemy, Flametrooper gains 20% Turn Meter, doubled for Resistance enemies.

Propane Grenade- Special Attack- Cooldown- 10
    Deal unmitigatable special damage to all Burned enemies and dispel all positive and negative effects on them. Then, inflict Stagger for one turn. This attack starts on cooldown.

Safety First- Unique Ability
    Whenever an enemy becomes Burned, Flametrooper gains 8% Turn Meter and his cooldowns are reduced by one for each First Order ally.

All abilities are Level 8 and Omegaed. No Zetas.

His propane grenade could possibly be used turn one if you have him w/ 3 FO toons and R2. That seems a bit overpowered lmao
  • I like the general concept, and I agree that flametrooper should be added, but the kit you made seems a tad OP. (but that may just be me)