Timing on Posting Damage

In our guild, like many others, we start the raid at the same times each week and have rules in place to hold off on posting damage for an hour. Some people do the raid disconnected from the wifi in airplane mode to avoid posting their damage until the allotted time. I have always just waited to hit the ok button on the "Victory" or "Defeat" screen until the allotted time instead. But tonight, 11/8/17, it posted the damage without my consent as soon as I was victorious while I was away from my device. Is that a new thing with today's update? Has anyone else noticed this? I haven't been soloing the rancor raid for that long, but I know it has never happened before. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    As soon as victory or defeat appear, unless you are in airplane mode, your score is posted.
  • Options
    Damage is posted the moment the Victory button appears, it doesn’t post after you press OK. It’s been working like this for a Long Long time.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Damage is posted the moment the Victory button appears, it doesn’t post after you press OK. It’s been working like this for a Long Long time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    Do you know if it posts the moment you are defeated? I am pretty sure it doesn't. Weird that it would post immediately for victory but not defeat, but I am sure you are correct, because it certainly worked that way tonight. I think what happened to me is that I replaced Rex on my team with Thrawn for the first time ever, and started right at the appointed hour and it went much faster than ever because of Thrawn. Usually takes like an hour at least to solo with CLS all by himself in latter parts of phase 4.
  • Options
    Posts on Defeat too...
  • Options
    Ok, thx, obviously I miss understood how it worked. Thanks again for the help!