No reason to purchase for new characters

So, some feedback. I had a decent amount of money earmarked for February and the new character releases. I'm sure many did, especially after QGJ went to cantina. However, due to the diminishing returns on packs, shards, and the lack of new characters, I found no reason to purchase chromiums in February.

My suggestions(and I believe they are fair, will encourage purchases, and are reasonable). Consider some of, all of, or none of the following
- please make an effort to push out multiple characters at once, so as to allow for a higher likilhood of a useful shard/character.
- Please consider having a new character chromium 8 pack. This pack would have one of the 8 parts to be guaranteed to be of the new characters. This would encourage sales of 8 packs, especially from players who might not buy 8 packs (up selling).
- Please consider having the new characters at a much higher drop rate, potentially in a new 8 pack. See above, as well as promoting purchases due to exclusivity concerns(the pack may only exist for, say, two weeks after the toon is released).
- Increase shard shop values, to increase the value of excess shards while players are fishing for the new characters.

Look, I want to buy your work. But you offer me too little reward for the risk when you offer one new character and no real incentive to buy him (he seems to be a situational niche toon).
Regards,
CookieCrispp