Never Tell Me the Odds

but no seriously, what are the odds of hitting that sweet spot of 330 shards from purchasing 1x 1,299crystals for UK shards?

(i've) Been using capt.phaZma as leader since I invested on FO units since Feb2017 (I started playing swgoh Jan2017). It would be nice to have a new prominent and promising Leader in the form of this new Unmasked Kylo Ren!

I didnt go for qgj (@6*), nor wedge(@4-5*) , i have no GK and no decked out r2/ raid han, no CLS, no chaze.. just Zylo, phazma, zThrawn, zBoba, normaL DN. yes, those are my squad lineup :) proud of it!! f2p way, spending hard earned crystals!

wish me luck boys and girls! im goin iiiin!!!

help us DarthRevan! you're our only hope!

Replies

• I don't know, but I can tell you about my experience - I've spent about 15k crystals for Mother Talzin and from all tries I got just 5 or 7 and for last one I got 144
  • Odds? Are you supposed to get something else than 7 shards in those packs?

*mind = blown*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • i havent tried it yet, i'm not saying i deserve it, i'm still contemplating, hence, forwarding an inquiry could maybe provide a more guided move.
  • @kyno do players visit the Data Cards sub forums though?
  • i appreciate the corrective placing and everything.. dont get me wrong.
  • These toons are not for F2P.
    So be prepared to spend or fail.
    Current wisdom puts a 5-330 toon to 7* at circa 45k+ crystals.
    Research all the you tube ers that CG promote here on the forums to see the general idea of pack openings.
  • Enye164 wrote: »
    but no seriously, what are the odds of hitting that sweet spot of 330 shards from purchasing 1x 1,299crystals for UK shards?
    Better than the lottery, worse than blackjack.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Enye164 wrote: »
    kyno do players visit the Data Cards sub forums though?

Yep.
  • im trying to read reddit posts too. its not looking so good. geeeez. i rrreally like to have a UK with my squad! and i want to earn it! either by getting lucky that way, or farm for it. Not like getting GK shards by just transferring to a super strong guild and ride the wave of success to a greener pasteur tyoe of thing (not that its wrong, its just not my style. lol)
  • hey @Kyno , u seem cool, what squad are you running in Squad Arena? how are you with UK shards? i mean, its not too much OP i think, and other people might not like him but yea.. im using FO hybrid so i think itll be a great addition
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Currently GK (L), zarriss, CLS,Nihilus, Thrawn.
    Cheapest team from my previous meta build.

I have not run any events yet, I do most of my game play at night.

He seems to have a great kit, and could make FO a viable option, which is what we need. But he's not going to just take over, which is good IMO. He also doesn't seem to fit too well in a mash up team, you need to carry some FO synergy, this should help to stretch the META report.
  • i agree, FO could finally be at par with some of the Meta builds, +30speed will help a lot, preTaunt too. I'm still trying to make do with hybrid teams though.
  • @Kyno : how do i send pm's i want to ask something that might not be suitable in this thread.

t.y.
  • No, don't spend somany crystals this way!
    Reading the forum, the odd to have good shards drop is ZERO!
  • i need to get more Snape shards!

I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain. I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.

i mean, 1,299crystals for the range of 5-330 shards seem too steep.

Will you help me?