Help & Advice for my team

Hey guys!
Ok so I need some help with my team:
http://m.imgur.com/tSkNV1f
I'm doing decent with it, but its not good enough imo. I just got level 70 and Im usually ranked between 160-110 (and I want 2 do better) (in what I suspect is not a very competitive server).
I get the feeling Boba Fett is not working.
Who should I farm for? Who will give me better sinergy?
Poe? Vader? First Order Pilot? Some one else?

Ty for help/suggestions
first post ^^
(btw Im a free gamer)

Replies

• Im currently running

Sid (L)
    Kylo
    Phasma
    Dooku
    Poggle

All are max stars, gear, and lvl expect dooku who is 6* but max everything else. I have yet to lose a game on offense and I reach rank 1 everyday on a competitive server.

Dooku is there because of all the jedi running around and to counter QGJ but he can be replaced with Poe or another AOE character. Im almost done building up Anakin who will replace dooku so that its 4 AOE with Poggle. Its pretty devastating and aside from Sid, none of them are so fragile or glass cannons like droids.
  • Thank you, pardon my ignorance but who is Poggle?
  • Dragulia
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    NMV found him, so Poe is still good even with the speed change?
  • Poe is still decent against certain teams. I usually substitute Dooku with Poe if my opposing team doesnt have any Jedi.
  • You can try to switch lumi with poggle and keep boba. That way you have 4 AOE and with poggles offense up you should be able to get through just about any team. Also you you get vader up to 5*, he might be better than Boba once dots actually kill again.