Very active HAAT guild has room for one more

Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Our independent guild, Wolf Pack Warriors, has one space available for an active, friendly, and fun player. We routinely run heroic Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and heroic AAT raids (about 2x per week). Our Galactic Power rating is over 63 million and climbing fast. You can help increase it faster!

Our members range in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps, but we do maintain an active Discord server to help coordinate raids and territorial battles. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to both of our raids because they end so quickly. Territorial battle participation is required, but it's fine to skip occasional days because of real life demands.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have a Galactic Power rating of around a million (more is better, of course), send me a PM or reply to this thread. We'll toss an invite your way!

Replies

• Still have one or two slots available for good players, and our next heroic AAT raid will begin tomorrow morning. Join now to earn some shiny new General Kenobi shards!
  • Just one available slot now, and HAAT starts at 8 AM PST (we alternate between that and 8 PM PST to be fair to players in different time zones and with different work/life schedules). If you'd like to get in on it, contact me soon.
  • This HAAT has started, but we still have one spot open, and a new territorial battle looms on the horizon. Come and join us!
  • One slot remains available. If you want to join a guild of motivated players with few rules that works well together to progress through the content and get stronger, send me a PM or reply to this thread.
  • Is there still a space left?
  • Full for now, sorry. But I am sure a new slot will open up sometime.
  • Any chance, i can join as soon as a space opens?
  • There is, sure. In fact, we have a player who seems to be going inactive, so we may have a spot in a day or two. What's your ally code? I'd like to check out your roster. You can PM it to me if you don't want to put it on the forums.