whats ahead......Make mine a double

Replies

• Doneeta
    157 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I think its a new Phoenix legendary event for the Inquisitor, seeing that we already have Thrawn event announced, a new phoenix event would maje it a double!

Plus the Inquisitor has a spinning double blade.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Worst riddle ever, seriously
    yUoNq27.png
  • No. This wouldn't be worth a "what's ahead" hint. Even €A wouldn't troll this hard. :D
  • i did the heist and nothing else, then saw your post and yes, there it is ...
  • Tarugo91 wrote: »
    i did the heist and nothing else, then saw your post and yes, there it is ...

Make mine a double
  • Make mine a double is the obvious double drop event that they will mostly likely release on the anniversary on 24th of November.
  • Double credit heist would of put me into a coma
  • Am Thankful for the smuggle + heist.
  • Pure chance or a present from ea /cg?
  • Startomsto wrote: »
    Pure chance or a present from ea /cg?

To accommodate a major event and character release? Anyway, their latest Dev announcement sounds like so.
  • I think the new trilogy just killed any hopes of EU characters. They will not add someone like Exar Kun or Revan to the game when there is a chance that Rian Johnson will include him in the next set of movies.
    There's like 0 traction behind those names so I would be really surprised if they'd ever make it to the game. But then again, we got Nihilus...

If they do come, that won't be before a long time because we have have two movies coming soon... The Last Jedi in December and the young Han Solo spin off next May.
  • We have both credit heist and droid smuggling today.

Case closed.

B)
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Globuhl wrote: »
    I think the new trilogy just killed any hopes of EU characters. They will not add someone like Exar Kun or Revan to the game when there is a chance that Rian Johnson will include him in the next set of movies.
    There's like 0 traction behind those names so I would be really surprised if they'd ever make it to the game. But then again, we got Nihilus...

If they do come, that won't be before a long time because we have have two movies coming soon... The Last Jedi in December and the young Han Solo spin off next May.

Who knows when those movies will come out tho. Also i think you're wrong when about there being no traction behind revan. I dont think we ever had a chance for kun but i still think revan will happen just a matter of when.
  • I always seem to over think these clues and usually I'm wrong! But maybe it's just going to be a Droid & Credit Heist on the same day...lol

Edit: No I'm always wrong!

Nailed it...
    Whoohoo!!
  • it's DoubleDrop for anniversary but my guess will be "Padme" (She had Double(s) )
  • it's DoubleDrop for anniversary but my guess will be "Padme" (She had Double(s) )

img
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • tenor.gif
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Edward wrote: »
    Startomsto wrote: »
    Pure chance or a present from ea /cg?

To accommodate a major event and character release? Anyway, their latest Dev announcement sounds like so.

I'm hoping cls since that plus Sunday challenges should be just enough to take him to level 85 and start leveling up his skills. But at this point I'd take a dev post at noon on a cloudy day as an omen of cls returning too so...
  • tenor.gif

Congrats on the "double" heists today
  • Imagine being someone who can manage to find a way to complain about two heists.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Imagine being someone who can manage to find a way to complain about two heists.

Done I found him- @NicWester manages to complain about almost every swgoh player on the forums
  • That's because, aside from Leef, you're all awful.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • @leef is the MVP of the forums
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    I think the new trilogy just killed any hopes of EU characters. They will not add someone like Exar Kun or Revan to the game when there is a chance that Rian Johnson will include him in the next set of movies.

0 traction? Are you kidding? Perhaps that is true for Exar Kun, but Revan is one of the most commonly requested characters to be added to this game.
  • SwiftMooky wrote: »
    Globuhl wrote: »

0 traction? Are you kidding? Perhaps that is true for Exar Kun, but Revan is one of the most commonly requested characters to be added to this game.

Can confirm. Since game inception.
  • In case you missed it. Rian Johnson is working on a new and separate trilogy set in the star wars universe that will be in a different era than the current saga. At this point nothing else is known about it. It could be set in the future or the past. it is possible that he will use characters already existing in the expanded universe. Because of this possibility, Disney will not allow CG to use any more EU characters in GOH until we know more about Johnson's plans.
    your traction agruments are irrelevant.
  • RevanComingSoon
    333 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    In case you missed it. Rian Johnson is working on a new and separate trilogy set in the star wars universe that will be in a different era than the current saga. At this point nothing else is known about it. It could be set in the future or the past. it is possible that he will use characters already existing in the expanded universe. Because of this possibility, Disney will not allow CG to use any more EU characters in GOH until we know more about Johnson's plans.
    your traction agruments are irrelevant.

Your Source?

Also almost all EU is not canon thanks to Disney so they will not be using any non canon characters including Revan in any movie/comic - source Pablo Hidalgo- creative executive of Lucasfilm

So go ahead swgoh, make Revan. You already have HK 47
  • RevanComingSoon
    333 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Also - from Kathleen Kennedy, (president of Luacfilm I think) : the new trilogy will be all new characters
  • Also - from Kathleen Kennedy, (president of Luacfilm I think) : the new trilogy will be all new characters

seriously, if Johnson decided to give the fans what they ask for, and he has total control, don't you think an Old Republic trilogy is at the very least, possible?