whats ahead......Make mine a double

Replies

• Surprised no one has mentioned legendary being able to played for a 2nd (double) time?
  • Double journey, Rey and Luke.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Moicaliss wrote: »
    Was it in a prequel movie...a bar scene...?

Ep 2...i think

Do you want to buy some deathsticks?

You want to go home and rethink your life.

I want to go home and rethink my life

• Maybe this is referring to the "Double Take" of thread dates that we're all going to be doing when the new Rey is released and all those "Nerf Rey!" posts start popping up again.

Or! Maybe it'll be the Double Take when we start seeing people WISHING for Free Chewie Shards when Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca turns out to be one of the required characters.
  • make mine a double will just be double drops for ,)
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Man, I better not hear any of the Revan fans call Rey a Mary Sue disparagingly...

Not a Revan fan, but Rey was a Mary Sue. If she doesn't get any real character development in TLJ I am gonna be PO'd. (I'm hoping she turns to the dark side and Kylo is redeemed. It would be the most compelling story arc based off of what we saw in TFA)

Stephen A Smith, is that you?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Has anyone considered that they might mean everything will cost double? I mean after all would we put it past them ;-)
  • Jango Fett was played by Temuera Morrison, who was in Attack of the Clones with Rose Byrne, who was in X-Men: First Class with Kevin Bacon.
  • HoagieRoll
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Wuher?
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    Jango Fett was played by Temuera Morrison, who was in Attack of the Clones with Rose Byrne, who was in X-Men: First Class with Kevin Bacon.
    Its Genius!!!!!
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    Jango Fett was played by Temuera Morrison, who was in Attack of the Clones with Rose Byrne, who was in X-Men: First Class with Kevin Bacon.
    Its Genius!!!!!
    dad2my3 wrote: »

It's genius!)] :)
  • Wampa. We were looking for Wampa
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Wampa. We were looking for Wampa

I don’t think so. How does that make sense with make mine a double?
  • Atlas1 wrote: »

Make Mine a Double-U. For Wampa?
  • Atlas1 wrote: »

Make Mine a Double-U. For Wampa?

^^ this is fantastic. Well done.
  • Most likely
    4f9a05088ba9724c-600x400.jpg
    Stunt doubles!

You rock!
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Maybe this is a good time of letting people know what will happen on 24th even I am almost sure it’s nothing exciting.
  • Space Turkey. Now eat your mynock cranberries
  • Space Turkey. Now eat your mynock cranberries

giphy.gif
  • Or you could just be patient. Relax with the instant gratification, just let things unfold naturally.

I’m betting you guys opened your presents on Christmas Eve, yeah?
    Or you could just be patient. Relax with the instant gratification, just let things unfold naturally.

Do your Christmas gifts come in riddles?

The what's ahead hint is meant to be guessed.
    Or you could just be patient. Relax with the instant gratification, just let things unfold naturally.

Yes. They did. That’s why they were wrapped. That’s why no one sat me down on the 11th and said “It’s a Game Boy and Dr Mario.”

Be patient and embrace the joy of not knowing.
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    NicWester wrote: »

Yes. They did. That’s why they were wrapped. That’s why no one sat me down on the 11th and said “It’s a Game Boy and Dr Mario.”

So a closed door is a riddle to you? Ok. Covering something isn't a riddle to me.

I'm guessing they didn't give you a hint for your gifts either. I don't see the parallel , metaphor or whatever you are going for to pee on everyone's parade of fun which is guessing the riddle
  • Jar Jar Binks has 2 arms, 2 legs, and 2 jars.
  • You're all barking up the wrong tree. It's double the prices on packs, duh.

Seriously hope I'm wrong though...I've got a bad feeling about this.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"

So a closed door is a riddle to you? Ok. Covering something isn't a riddle to me.

I'm guessing they didn't give you a hint for your gifts either. I don't see the parallel , metaphor or whatever you are going for to pee on everyone's parade of fun which is guessing the riddle

Read context. I’m not telling people to not guess. I’m telling people to cut it with the
    Edward wrote: »
    Maybe this is a good time of letting people know what will happen on 24th even I am almost sure it’s nothing exciting.

This is the mildest, but most recent, form of it.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I know. They're going to bring back the crystal subscription and charge twice as much!

"Pray I don't alter it any further...."

Hahahahahahahaha
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Luke wouldn't have the nerve to try that. He was lucky that they didn't require proof of age at the door.

They were more concerned about not serving droids - yet 3P0 and R2 are older than Luke...strange.
    Man, I better not hear any of the Revan fans call Rey a Mary Sue disparagingly...

Not a Revan fan, but Rey was a Mary Sue. If she doesn't get any real character development in TLJ I am gonna be PO'd. (I'm hoping she turns to the dark side and Kylo is redeemed. It would be the most compelling story arc based off of what we saw in TFA)

Stephen A Smith, is that you?

If such a plot twist as this were involved, I'd suspect M. Night Shyamalan to be involved.