TB Platoons

Anybody got a list of platoons or spreadsheets? We're taking our TB's to the next level. Also, there are rumors that the platoons change every TB. Is this true? I was sure they don't bcuz the same rare ones show up it seems.

Replies

• They change every TB.
  • They change - certain toons *cough* Lobot *cough* seem to show yo every time and stick out, but the # needed and exactly who and where changes.
    What you really need is a spreadsheet of your guilds rosters, by star, and when the platoon opens up - kind of decide who needs to bite the bullet.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Thanks. We don't fool around with a deep roster spreadsheet, but we take note of the extremely rare toons needed and we are splitting the farms between all 50 members. Couple farming lobot, I'm farming ewoks, etc...
  • One of the guys created an app where the officers can easily assign people toons to platoons. We need 2 more people before the next TB so pm for details
  • Thanks. We don't fool around with a deep roster spreadsheet, but we take note of the extremely rare toons needed and we are splitting the farms between all 50 members. Couple farming lobot, I'm farming ewoks, etc...

Yeah - funny enough, working for platoons in TB is probably the closest to actual guild cooperation we've gotten.
    It still remains to be seen how fast new toons will be added to the TB... we've never gotten a straight answer.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Swgoh.gg let's you search your guild for specific toons at any rarity. It's very helpful.

Yes they change every TB.

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Thanks. I got what I needed to know I think.