Arena Suggestion.

climax
16 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hello guys, I would like to ask some questions about a team that could improve the one I am using now actually. I am level 70, and I usually manage to get top10 in my ladder. The team I am using at the moment is:
Sid (L), Lumi, Poggle, GS, Poe.
All are maxed, except Poe at 5stars.
This team works but I would like to build one based more on a synergy. I am considering several alternatives:
-Sid, Lumi, Poggle, GS, IG86.
-Poggle, GS, Poe, IG86, Sid/IG88.
-HK47, IG86, IG88, GS, Poggle/QGJ/Poe.
I was more oriented at the moment towards the last one, with QGJ as last spot. The crazy amount of assists it can get seems good at offense, but I have some doubts how it may hold defensively. I have all these characters maxed, except Poe and QGJ, either at 5stars. I am open to any suggestions, also different builds. Oh, I am FTP. Thanks a lot guys, sorry for lot of text!

Replies

• Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Don't use Sid or QGJ unless they are the leader. I currently use your second iteration (Poggle (L), GS, Poe, IG86, IG88, GS) and have hit #1 multiple times. The damage output is ridiculous w/ Poggle's buff and Geonosian+Droid synergies. Only downside is this is a complete glass cannon build and even more so since the Poe speed nerf. Still viable tho.
  • @Angrybaldman Thank you for your answer :) do you lose many ranks on defense or just a little?
  • Since I'm on a new server (highest player lvl is 66) I don't lose many ranks. I usually finish top 5 and fall back 5-8 ranks throughout the day. I usually snipe a spot or 2 right before the reset. There's only 1 person on my server I can't beat and that's only because he plays the same squad but has a higher level and more stars.