Zavage HAAT P3 solo!!

We just failed with 4 Zavages on P3. Trying to figure out where we went wrong. Barely made a dent. Advice from those who have soloed P3 with Zavage! What was the strategy?

Replies

• Following
  • Escape as soon as you can. If you fail the escape, retreat and restart. Don't push your luck.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Never solod with Savage. Have solod with Thrawn,(L), shore, Tarkin, EP, and Raid Han. Took forever though.
  • watching AhnaldT101's youtube channel served as a guide. He made notes about that, maybe that can help? GL
  • It's not a practical strategy. The Zavage solo is heavily dependent on escaping on the first or second chance you get. With all the failed attempts of getting out, it's just too time consuming.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • sup! :)
  • Steps:
    1 - When you go into the battle, imediately put device into airplane mode
    2 - Get all battle droids under 50% health (I'd bring in a throwaway team to do this BEFORE bringing in Savage)
    3 - Attack B-2 with basic only
    4 - When one of the battle droids receives the buff, use overpower attack to kill.
    5 - Get revived battle droid back under 50%
    6 - Repeat steps 2-5
    7 - As soon as you are able, try to escape the battle. You will get 3-4 attempts depending on how fast your Savage is.

If you are defeated, close the game and reopen. Because you were in airplane mode, you will be able to use Savage again. If you were able to escape successfully, reconnect to wifi to save the damage and reenter the battle. This is a very long process, so be sure to block off some time.

Tips:
    1 - Try to get Savage's health over 30k for canon survivability
    2 - Try to get intensity as high as possibly to avoid debuffs
  • Thanks everyone!!!!
  • It's not a practical strategy. The Zavage solo is heavily dependent on escaping on the first or second chance you get. With all the failed attempts of getting out, it's just too time consuming.
    That's why you get a couple people on it. 30k damage per run is a drop in the bucket, but if you're putting 6 drops into the bucket at a time, it fills a lot faster.
    Sckitch wrote: »
    Steps:
    1 - When you go into the battle, imediately put device into airplane mode
    2 - Get all battle droids under 50% health (I'd bring in a throwaway team to do this BEFORE bringing in Savage)
    3 - Attack B-2 with basic only
    4 - When one of the battle droids receives the buff, use overpower attack to kill.
    5 - Get revived battle droid back under 50%
    6 - Repeat steps 2-5
    7 - As soon as you are able, try to escape the battle. You will get 3-4 attempts depending on how fast your Savage is.

If you are defeated, close the game and reopen. Because you were in airplane mode, you will be able to use Savage again. If you were able to escape successfully, reconnect to wifi to save the damage and reenter the battle. This is a very long process, so be sure to block off some time.

Tips:
    1 - Try to get Savage's health over 30k for canon survivability
    2 - Try to get intensity as high as possibly to avoid debuffs
    Didn't they fix something so airplane mode doesn't work any more?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Didn't they fix something so airplane mode doesn't work any more?

I just did it two days ago without any problems.

• Fik
    41 posts Member
    There is nothing to "fix" with airplane mode.

As I see it(I'm no programmer), basically you have three options how to approach it as a developer.

1. TB/arena like - battle attempt counter no matter the result - meaning if your game/phone crashes during a battle you lose all dmg/progress from that battle - some raid battles can take over 1 hour - imagine losing all of that progress and the team..
    2. "unlimited" attempts with airplane mode - just like it is now in raids/GW etc
    3. count every dmg after every attack - probably too complicated to make it reliable - your game would have to send the result of every turn to the server or somehow save it, after every turn - don't see it happening

• Yes, the strategy is working. You can solo p3!
    BUT you need a lot of time and patience. And follow the strategy described above.
    It is ideally your guild to send you in p3 as soon as possible

If you are a family man or/and you have a job which not allow you to play a lot, just forget about Zavage!
  • I have solod phase 3 with teebo leader cls Raid Han thrawn and Chief nebit, never tried zavage solo