Train A Character Activity GONE?

So I noticed in the daily activities that apparently the Train A Character is gone, this losing out on 25 tickets a day. Did I miss something?!

Replies

• Yes you reached level 82 or something where it stops
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • I imagine you just hit level 80 or 85,
  • EelstGusan wrote: »
    So I noticed in the daily activities that apparently the Train A Character is gone, this losing out on 25 tickets a day. Did I miss something?!

Not needed at level 85. What if you have all characters at L85?

Your 25 tickets are in the daily completion reward
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    EelstGusan wrote: »

Not needed at level 85. What if you have all characters at L85?

Your 25 tickets are in the daily completion reward

This ^^.

You are not losing any tickets
  • Yeah, I hit 80. So they are in the daily completion then? Pretty ridiculous considering the time it takes to get through 6 levels, 3 cantina battles, on top of everything else.
  • Sim tickets...
  • They have been moved into the daily activity completion reward , Not ridiculous in any sense, you should be completing your daily activities, . .well . .daily,
  • I'd argue the Sim Tickets helped speed up the process. And it was able to grab more Challenges in less time too. Those battles after loading and playing, are about 2-3 minutes, even with 4x speed. And being higher levels require more power and larger power up amounts, it's typical EA mumbo jumbo to take something away in hopes you start doing in-app purchases.
  • There is no need to make any in app purchases because the sim tickets are given as the daily activity reward, manage your resources a little more efficiently and you will have no issues with sim tickets.