LIVE PVP

Dkillyou8
7 posts Member
edited November 2017
People plz talk about this with me I love this game so much but ea can make it so much Better do y'all not understand what live PVP could do for this game it could bring out so much more like TURNAMENTS how awesome would it be to go to turnaments for this there is over 120 charters to get like that is some league of legends that is some many people to choose from and even more coming out the team's people could make this would make this game a competitive e sport man let's talk about it let's make it happen o don't want this game to die off I love it plz people talk about it plz i beg of you

Replies

• Options
    Punctuation and spelling.

use it plz i beg of you

Doing so will also get you more replies as people will actually read what you posted.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Good idea, until you experience the all wonderful "LAG"(wich its necessary since the info has to travel to space, and back to earth) that mobile games have.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This game is not really built on the model of live PvP. There is a lot of background that needs to be built into a game to do that, and it needs to be there from the beginning.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Op didn't read your post, here's two were important tools when writing: , and .
    But to your headline, my response is, it will never work in a turn based game like this, it would be abused and it will require the players to be on at the same time, the last part would require CG to have all players on the same board, that would send the cost of running the game way up
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Just read it like you're listening to someone who just drank a pot of coffee or 6 red bulls. We all know those ppl
  • Options
    Well ea has the money do do it and it's not that hard many games have live PVP and they could do it just like how pokemon dose it it is live and turnbasted so how can It not done it can be done and it would send this game to a whole nother level I'm just a player who loves the game a lot and want it it as popular as like hearthstone and other games
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Punctuation and spelling.

use it plz i beg of you

Doing so will also get you more replies as people will actually read what you posted.

I am tempted to post this in response to a good 23.4% (rough estimate) of the posts here. But it seems like a waste of time, unfortunately.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH