Whats ur squads power and is GW easy or hard?

Replies

• I'm at lvl 69 now. My strongest squad is around 23500 or so. I have 8 characters to use on GW, the rest is crap. I have only 2 viable healers (Lumi 7* and JC 5*) Some days GW is easy, some days is hard at the point that i can't even finish it.
  • LunaMaat
    154 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    My squad power is 25,550 and GW is never easy, but it varies how hard it is. I can almost never finish using only five of my characters throughout. I usually need to rest at least one or change the composition of the squad depending on who I'm facing. Sometimes I can get away with using one or two stand-in characters and sometimes I need to use my B-squad as well as one or two suicide squads in order to keep my elite five in good health. I always need to retreat at least three times throughout the whole war, sometimes much more often. I like that it's not too easy and not too hard. It's possible to win every time if I strategize according to the opponents I get, even if I need to retreat a couple of times to figure it out. I like the GW after the change :)
  • Arena 27k, GW 26k. Usually use 6-8 characters and need a couple retreats. But the terrible AI and loading up on speed make is fairly easy. Lost a couple early on but have won 75 or so straight since.
  • So, my primary squad is 21,375. GW is fairly easy. However, I can only maintain between 300-500 rank on Arena. So there is a little give and take for having a weaker squad--better for GW, worse for Arena. But I like the payouts for GW better than Arena.
  • Squad power: 25,500
    Current rank: 220
    Best rank: 83
    GW: super easy
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    27663, atm #38
    A little struggle depending on the teams I'm facing
    Have compleeted 61 GW, I only lost twice, day 5/63 & 56/63
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • 26600 - Galactic War is easy everyday, the only caveat is that sometimes I might want to retreat to more optimally finish a battle.
  • Around 28k power.

GWs are super easy for me but that is due to having pretty much all the characters that being said I only use about 8 of my roster.

QGJ(L), Lumi, JC, Geo, Dooku
    Lumi(L), JC, Geo, Dooku, Rey
    Dooku(L), Lumi, JC, Daka, Geo/Rey

Those are the ones I pretty much use.
  • I have all level 70 purple character's and my squad plows thru until last 3 nods. Then it will kill maybe one or 2 if I miss a hit but at 2nd to last battle it is all level 70 character's that kill off 2 or three of my players before I can complete two turns even with all healers fully upgraded except my star levels are still at 5,6,7,6,5 that's crazy! I have no chance and even throwing up squads for the kill does not work!
  • 26900 (lvl 70), Rank 1-5 Arena and no problems at all at the moment. It was harder from 65-69, but since I hit 70 and have Barriss it is just very easy for me.
  • w0rl0ck
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    26.3k gw is easy but takes a long time. I think it really depends on your squad setup. Mine is set to pretty much all attack/antibuff chars. I get through it all in about 15-20 mins.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    25.6 win every day, knowing how this works I am staying top 100 and not progressing arena power
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • 27k win every day now. I have two level 70 teams. Qui gon can one shot most toons with Harmonius
  • Level 70, 27k. GW varies from moderate to slightly difficult. it used to be more difficult but as I've built up lv 60 burn squads, it's gotten much easier. I don't need to bring them out until 8+ though. I won't use B or C teams till 10, then I'll burn through everyone just because.
  • Squad Power 20,292. Running:

5* Gear level 7 Phasma (Leader)
    6* Lumi Gear level 7
    6* Sid Gear level 8
    4* Daka Gear level 7
    4* Dooku Gear level 8

GW is not HARD, like really hard, but it is challenging. I find myself having to retreat alot and usually lose a bunch of suicide toons, and 2 or 3 valuable ones (usually taunt tanks like Chewy, STH, Poe). That said I have been able to beat it every day this past week, just gotta try hard enough and be smart :wink:
  • Power 18,500, Arena 500's. GW is either impossible or manageable nearly every other day. One day I need two suicide squads, all my B team and most of my A and barely finish. Next day I can throw everything I have at it and fail halfway. Day after I can finish up with just one suicide squad and all my A-team.
  • GW Squad Strength: 21,082
    Arena Rank: varies 250 - 600 (daily)

I haven't beat GW in a month - I always have level 70 7* teams by the 3rd node;
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Level 70. I can field a 26000plus power team but I usually uses a 25000 power team. My GW is so ridiculously hard I can't believe it. On the 2nd node I face teams which can actually kill off some of my A team guys. It's so strange. They all have inflated hp and hit like Mack trucks. The team match ups are so inconsistant. I'll face an uber team on node 2 then face trash on node 3 then a **** near unbeatable team on node 4. It's so frustrating

I tried fielding a total fodder team to start arena today before I reset GW. I then reset GW and it did nothing. Still got a uber team on node 2.
  • Power is 26000+ and it's only getting easier only face maybe 2 lvl70 fellas all the rest are well below even my b team. I now try to challenge myself and use underpowered useless toons. Still not much of a challenge though. I would like the option to only face level 70 opposition
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    24994, doable. When it was sub 24000 it was s total joke, I was able to do it with the same 5 guys
  • 27000 power, GW is hard but spend enough time trying different attack plans and I get there and have completed every one so far. Only got 5 7* maxed characters and do it with them, occasionally swapping one out for 4* dooku or for another healer.
  • 19500 and GW is impossible.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    24,218 arena power, player level 69 as of today. I swap in JC and Phasma often for GW but they are slightly underpowered. Several very low level characters and some mid 50's but like most FTP or mostly FTP my GW team is my arena team.

The past 3 days have been almost impossible hitting maxed geared and starred level 70 teams from node 5 on. Beat it yesterday and today but is a real choir to keep my limited high level toons alive and to full health with short cool downs for the next maxed 70 team I face.

All G8 Arena team is Sid (L) 7*, Lumi (AL) 7*, GS 6*, Dooku 4*, Dakka 5*
  • I'm a little over 26k, 7* Sid, Lum, 6* Bariss (L), Phasma, Daka. GW isn't bad. First couple nodes I dnt typically need to use any special. 9 and/or 10 seem to be hardest, sometimes I need to restart but not usually. About the only time in last month I didn't finish with same 5 I accidentally finished battle before I could heal and had to sub in JC

Biggest things for me were healers and being smarter on which targets I focused on first
  • Johnnyudes
    288 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    GW bacame hard agaim for me today. While I easily managed to go through in the past 2 weeks, I am stuck in the penultimate battle, with 4 toons left, knowing that this will inevitably be the end of my streak. While it was frequent for me to face teams 5 levels ahead of me and beat them, today I faced several teams 7-10 levels ahead and one level 70 team (I'm lvl 58)!

Hence, since my power did not increase that much from the previousday, I believe that they based themselves yes on the squad power, but they put us in brackets. I probably moved to the next bracket and find it quite hard.
  • I'm level 70 with 26.5k power and generally rank from 50-100 (I'm lazy). My GW normally starts around 60-65 with 5-7* and hits 7* 70s by the 4-5 battle and keeps that until 11-12 where I get some 68-70 characters at 5-7*. There was a HUGE jump the day I levelled to 70 and that was the only time since the beginning I lost. Right now it's tough, but doable with lots of retreats.

I generally run 7* QGJ lead, 6* Yoda, 6* Dooku, 7* Lumi, and 6* JC basically the whole way. I end up using up a b team of 7* Phasma Lead, 7* Sid, 6* Kylo, 6* Savage, 5* Daka (or my 4* Vader) and a couple level 50 tank teams to soak specials.
  • My Galactic wars capped itself at no more thank rank 50 players and often in the 40s. As a 60 player I put it on auto.
  • That's all I'm doing is gearing up my teams and no more promote . But it's taking FOREVER!