Whats ur squads power and is GW easy or hard?

123457Next

Replies

• squad power 18,900 and its is fairly easy, but at 15,000 it was quite hard for some reason. My team at level 59 can beat most level 70 teams now, maybe thats why it is easier.

At first GW was very easy-medium difficulty. Lately though it's become a slugfest from hell. I'm facing full 7* lvl 70 squads that are tier 1 arena teams.

I'm only lvl 62 and have three 7* toons with no real backup team or suicide squad.

I've failed GW maybe 5 times put of 22 attempts.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Sometimes my entire team gets wiped out before I can even retreat to try again or even attack.

That's just bad design. How to survive a turn 1 ko
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Barriss is key. Look here is the thing everyone says factors factors honestly the main thing is random. I had harder teams when I was at 22-24k than 25-26.5k, though had some easy days and some fml days. I get through. I'm over 28k and really it is similar. It seems very random. I notice since 27K plus I see a lot more max Poggle and Daka. Before though, pre update and speed change I'd see half or more battles of Poe DPS, some days other wicked builds in there, others I'd get some easy wins tossed in. I track things, test things and the 1 thing I can say for sure is that I have found zero patter, rhyme or reason in GW matching. It does make it interesting. I'll finish with this. When I see a non 7* couple and/or a non purple or two on a team in GW I get the boots on and grab the shovel because I know I'm going in it deep after that one,lol.

I'll second that... I had lv 62 team gear 5 max of 5* node 2... Node 3* I had 7* QGJ lead with Max lumi, max Ayala, gs and fotp I'm like well that escalated quickly. Lol
    ☮ Consular ☮