Thinking I injury my finger scrolling through to buy to get at my free bronze today

OsirisRa
3 posts Member
edited November 2017
Need I say more. My guildy added
No kidding, man it's so sad when bigger gear loses useful stats from its components like The Thermal Detonator can give Finn bonus strength, physical damage, armor, and health steal But no, gotta build it into a bigger power cell that gives tactics on a toon without special damage Can the game just let me burn the other components and replace that gear slot with the thermal detonator instead?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Title and post disconnect... anyways to the title, I couldn't agree more. Scrolling through all the packs to get the free bronzium gets very annoying
  • You really veered off course with that post
  • This thread makes my brain hurt trying to understand it :/
  • ZyloRen wrote: »
    Title and post disconnect... anyways to the title, I couldn't agree more. Scrolling through all the packs to get the free bronzium gets very annoying
    I have thick stupid fingers so what frustrates me is when you get juuust close to Bronzium, but the last scroll you accidentally tap into a pack and have to start over...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • My injury was from hitting refresh 346 times before I could get the #8 team to pop up to attack while I was #13 in arena. Then I was going so fast I clicked through it and had to do it all over again.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • You can make a switch in iOS to auto tap those bronziums as well as for android there’s a way too.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    My injury was from hitting refresh 346 times before I could get the #8 team to pop up to attack while I was #13 in arena. Then I was going so fast I clicked through it and had to do it all over again.

Happens to me all the time. It's quite annoying.