Old Zaka - Health Monster?

Prev1
jedibaer71
575 posts Member
edited November 2017
hi to the swhoh universe,

i make my first fights with my nightsisters in arena.

talzin (4*)leader (zeta)
asajj
old daka
talia
zombie (2*)

today i was able to reach rank 10 in a commander luke dominated arena.

i have a question: the zeta ability of old daka gives her 10% more max health, if she is alive and another sister is revived. the zeta-ability of talzin revive a "death" to assist another sister, who use her basic attack. if no enemy dies the assisting sister dies.
but in my discription they write of a "reviving". so also for daka's 10%?

if i understand right, each revival brings daka 10% more max-health. if she herself revive two sisters, she has 20% more max-health.
AND with the "talzin" revivals she has 40/50 % max-health in a short time.

zaka, one of the best zetas?

if the revival of zombie counts too - and in my german description they write "revive" - she had fast 70/80 % more max health.

someone of you has experience with her?
is it so, as i wrote?
Post edited by jedibaer71 on

Replies

• additional question:

each revival brings 10% of her basic health or her actual health?

example:
    basic 30.000 health
    after first revival 33.000 max-health
    after second revival: 36.000 or 36.300 max health?
  • Bonus stats are always from Base Stats. If her base health is 20,000 then each 10% bonus is only 2k. 20, 22, 24, 26 and so on.
  • thanks Huatimus. then she can have a max-health of 50k+ in galactic war node 11/12...

her max-health grows like he attack of asajj...

(if really every revival counts...)
  • It reads "until the end of the encounter"....that sounds to me like it would reset each GW node.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    I'll be giving her a zeta in the next couple of days...

I'm curious if her leader ability (+50% max health) will influence her hp gain on revives... could make her quite interesting as a lead for a primarily nightsister team in the tank raid
  • @Smapty, i hope, that every revival counts, and not only "her" revival-ability.
    my daka has 35.000 health, in a arena fight it could be doubled.

@MidasWelby,asajj has the same words like daka (until the end if the fight). but in the ladt nodes she hits very, very hard. perhaps the end of the fight is node 12?
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »
    @Smapty, i hope, that every revival counts, and not only "her" revival-ability.
    my daka has 35.000 health, in a arena fight it could be doubled.

@MidasWelby,asajj has the same words like daka (until the end if the fight). but in the ladt nodes she hits very, very hard. perhaps the end of the fight is node 12?

35000 health!!!

I thought I was doing good at 27000 with gear 12 pieces on her... maybe I should swap out protection mods for health ;)

She's a real pain in the rear regardles... if she lives she's resurrecting others... if she dies she's constantly coming back and stunning

The zeta on her is a sleeper I feel... it's potentially very strong. If you don't take her out early she's going to be a monster... if you do take her out then you have to worry about her resurrections and the stuns when she's called...

Gonna make my Night(mare) sister team even more nasty :)

• jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    i hope, that really EVERY revival (zombie...) counts.

35000: it's very good, because she has three primary health-mods, good secondary health mods, and the gear 12 material "6250 health".

"sleeper" is the right word!

i ran a good first order team before, made sometimes rank one in arena. since commander luke i cannot reach top 20...

this time is not the time of the dark side. (there are only two dark side teams in the top 50)

perhaps it would be an idea with new kylo lead, old kylo, fost, zombie and daka. three characters, who can provoke, two have a counter attack (-possibility) and daka has enough time to sleep...
  • I'd be interested if anyone could answer the question regarding zombie death and talzin ability: do the comebacks and die count ?

35000: it's very good, because she has three primary health-mods, good secondary health mods, and the gear 12 material "6250 health".

i ran a good first order team before, made sometimes rank one in arena. since commander luke i cannot reach top 20...

this time is not the time of the dark side. (there are only two dark side teams in the top 50)

perhaps it would be an idea with new kylo lead, old kylo, fost, zombie and daka. three characters, who can provoke, two have a counter attack (-possibility) and daka has enough time to sleep...

I feel like I'm the only non CLS lead/ GK Zarriss team in my shard atm.. sure there's a couple of empire teams but that's pretty much it...

It's just push auto and win every time (yeah sure I've given the nightsisters lots of zetas and g12 pieces to make them extra nasty)

It's honestly such a cheesy team but in the same vein brilliant and by far the best rework that any faction has recently seen...

Most people avoid it once they have faced the annoyingness of the team... it holds well on defense and makes for an easy couple of fights to retake the top spot.

Hopefully I will zeta Daka as well tomorrow with some good fortune and make them just a little bit more challenging...
  • As I was saying earlier, Bonus is always calculated from Base stats. If you look at speed mods for example, it only gives a bonus based on completed gear. So that extra 6250 health from G12 gear should not count as Base Health. Take away all the bonus health from incomplete gear and health secondaries from mods, your base should be close to 20k, hence why I used 20k in my example. Hopefully for your sake, that’s now how the mechanic works.
  • hi Huatimus, thanks for the information. for example, my daka has 35.000 health, 20.000 real count for her zeta. then, after the first revival, she has 35.000 + 2.000 (10% of the "real" health) = 37.000 max health.

would be helpfull, if a moderator/dev could make sure, that really every revival (zombie, zeta ability talzin and of cours revival from daka) counts. i ask because players should know BEFORE they invest a zeta for this ability. and while playing we cannot verify it.

my zombie dies fast and often, and with the zeta ability of talzin there could be some revivals in a few moves, no matter, if they die at once again.
  • Every revival counts for her gaining TM, so it should be the same for health. One of them would be a bug if not.
  • @Bulldog1205 this is my fear, because how could we know, if not every revival counts?
  • Smapty wrote: »
    jedibaer71 wrote: »

I feel like I'm the only non CLS lead/ GK Zarriss team in my shard atm.. sure there's a couple of empire teams but that's pretty much it...

It's just push auto and win every time (yeah sure I've given the nightsisters lots of zetas and g12 pieces to make them extra nasty)

It's honestly such a cheesy team but in the same vein brilliant and by far the best rework that any faction has recently seen...

Most people avoid it once they have faced the annoyingness of the team... it holds well on defense and makes for an easy couple of fights to retake the top spot.

Hopefully I will zeta Daka as well tomorrow with some good fortune and make them just a little bit more challenging...

I experience the same - not running full NS, but using MamaT as a lead (no CLS, no Han) and holding better with this team than just about anything I've had before. Plague in this CLS sheep meta is is very strong.
  • @JohnnySteelAlpha

only teams with baze, chirrut, perhaps barris and kenobi are difficult to beat. because zombie dies very often and this is a home match for taunting baze...
  • Plague in this CLS sheep meta is is very strong.

Sheep meta? You sound buthurt.
  • Easybee wrote: »
    Plague in this CLS sheep meta is is very strong.

Sheep meta? You sound buthurt.

And you sound like a sheep :) Bah bah bah!
    @JohnnySteelAlpha

only teams with baze, chirrut, perhaps barris and kenobi are difficult to beat. because zombie dies very often and this is a home match for taunting baze...

You're on the right path with Daka - I'm assuming you're looking at MamaT and plague in there as well for NS, but some of the better RNG / nasty D slots I've faced and heard about involve Daka with Talzin. I've seen various configs, but I will say that many of them also involve Barriss.
  • I'm finding the nightsister team to be really fun. Granted my team is far from strong but I have 4* talzin with one zeta, daka, ventress, talia and accolite. I think my team's power is right over 60,000 or something like that.

Anyway - I've been finding that using specials to inflict plague on enemies and reviving your fallen team members compounds your attacks so much it's so fun. I focus more on keeping my team alive and reviving more than the battle itself and come out pretty well. So many different ways to revive people with this team, it's a ton of fun.
  • Have any of you actually put a zeta in Old Daka's unique yet? I tried it, but it's not working as expected with zombie.
  • I have one on her, waiting for our next HAAT. I want to take them for a spin on P3 and see how that goes.
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    hi generalnox, this was my question, and i feared the „wrong answer“...
    normally daka should get 10 % more maxhealth, if zombie revives! (and daka is alive)
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Daka lead, Talzin, Asajj, Barriss, Zombie. Zetas on every unique.

Daka is completely impervious to non-nihilus characters. I sleepwalk through arena.
  • I like the team, @hhoooo (https://swgoh.gg/u/hhooo/)
    I have been using zzTalzin, zzAsajj, zDaka, Acolyte, crappy Zombie... but I might finish gearing up Barriss just to see how it works. Do you have any videos?
  • hhoo so you have noticed a difference? I did a test run on one of the later dark side levels.

My Old Daka has about 20k health, and started with 13 health bars. By the end of the battle the zombie had revived 23 times and other people in the team had revived 7 times. That only got old Daka up to 14 health bars which by my math is only like 1k more health. Zombie gets all the rest of the revive buffs, but it would be nice if there was indication that Old Daka was actually getting more health (if she in fact is)
  • hi generalnox,

this we have to report! unfortunately my connection is slow or busy.
    they have to rework this zeta-ability, because if player save them for a month, they should get, what they can expect.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    generalnox wrote: »
    hhoo so you have noticed a difference? I did a test run on one of the later dark side levels.

My Old Daka has about 20k health, and started with 13 health bars. By the end of the battle the zombie had revived 23 times and other people in the team had revived 7 times. That only got old Daka up to 14 health bars which by my math is only like 1k more health. Zombie gets all the rest of the revive buffs, but it would be nice if there was indication that Old Daka was actually getting more health (if she in fact is)

Counting health bars isn't math. What daka heals for shows you 50% of her current max health. Mine regularly gets over 70-80k health. Daka zeta works perfectly.

Video for an example:

https://youtu.be/r0YWC5mnBFA
  • What's the point of having health bars if they don't mean a uniform number? Also Old Daka doesn't heal in that video so there i no way to tell how much health she has?
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    She heals from barriss when she's critically hit. Check other videos on my channel if you want more examples.