CLS: Is the Zeta worth? Help!

I currently run zCLS, zzR2, zHan, GK and Ezra.

I hang about 50 - 90 in arena, will CLS other zetas help me stay higher?

Also would Old Ben be a better fit then Ezra? Or is Ezra Zeta worth the damage?

Thanks!

Replies

• Don't know which of his 3 zetas you have, but the answer is yes. Both his uniques are awesome.
  • All cls zetas are great, and on your team I would run old Ben unless Ezra has a bunch more gear then your ob
  • Don't know which of his 3 zetas you have, but the answer is yes. Both his uniques are awesome.

IBAT, forgot to say and thanks for responses!
  • Is zetaing the best character in the game worth it...

Hmm...
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Is zetaing the best character in the game worth it...

Hmm...

A lot of guild mates and people on my shard go top 10 with just IBAT Zeta, why i wasnt sure on working towards his other Zetas.
  • I second using zOB. Super annoying. Learn control zeta is awesome though. Better than his lead imo
  • I had ur same team but OB instead of GK... Past monday i decided to gear trawn and swaped my G11 ezra with a G10 trawn and everything became much easyest xD
    With trawn i can give TM to any toon (like ezras special, less damage than ezra but i can use this toon special skills, not only his basic) also this toon gets cleansed no matter stuns/daze... Trawn can also fracture (who dispel target buffs like ezra but much more valuable cuz fracture), just fractur this anoying CLS/han to kill him without counter-attacks or fracture GK to kill zarris without geting buff block cleansed xD
    Also i can use mind tricks and then stun ability blocked targets, or stun CLS first turn with han, then basic trawn to give him speed up, and once stun disapear his CLS will be ability blocked (u can even stun him then with trawn if he attacks before his CLS) it makes so easy to kill enemy CLS/han without have to worry about counterattacks (and cleanses from R2 uniques on counterattack crits)

I love OB, but if u have trawn try him instead of ezra, he worked soooo good for me!
  • Idk who this trawn guy is, but they sound powerful! :P
  • My thrawn is only G8 and i need 2 droid callers for G10 which i havent seen in over a month :(
    I could try OB in place of Ezra, protect Han enough to get his attacks off.
  • I ran that same team for a while and finished first, switched ezra for thrawn recently, but didn't notice any difference really. Both are great in that spot. It's not your squad that's holding you back, it's Mods. Speed rules arena.
  • Drazz127 wrote: »
    I ran that same team for a while and finished first, switched ezra for thrawn recently, but didn't notice any difference really. Both are great in that spot. It's not your squad that's holding you back, it's Mods. Speed rules arena.

Yeah, i've been neglecting my mods for the sake of TB platoons, might be the reason im behind.

For now I'll just gear my team up all to 12 and save the Zeta for TLJ Rey
  • Try leia or thrawn instead of ezra
  • Mobewan wrote: »
    Try leia or thrawn instead of ezra

I did have Leia before, no difference since on defense her AI is stupid and allows her to go out of stealth
  • As others have said, yes, all three of his zetas are top quality.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Mobewan wrote: »
    Try leia or thrawn instead of ezra

I did have Leia before, no difference since on defense her AI is **** and allows her to go out of stealth

On defense, that is a bit surprising. I dont have CLS, but when i swapped leia for ezra, my shard mates find her to be much more difficult. They have reconded videos of my team on defense, and she rarely loses cloak. But she would still be much harder to kill and deliver more damage than ezra. Plus, her buffs give TM to baze which ends his taunt.

On offense, she is quite amazing under stealth.
    Just make sure r2 is your fastest, and then leia is tour second fastest to give her offense up.

If you want more defense, zBariss might help.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    If you zeta old Ben and g12 him he would be great. Luke/solo/r2/gk/OB or you can switch out GK or OB for Thrawn.
    Only r2, OB and solo zetas are really needed