Ship hardware much?

I know most players probably don't care much for ships and the like but I for one kind of enjoy being able to fight using some iconic star fighters. Sadly the one issue I have been dying to know more about is the ship hardware abilities. I mean come on the ships were introduced ages ago and now 2 more have been added and yet we still haven't gotten access to this part of the game yet?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.

i am hoping for some ships love soon. but seems we are riding out the TB, GvG, train for a little before we see anything else.
  • Thanks for the update.
  • Bump, ships desperately need love. We really need those hardware abilities and more ships.
  • Yes! And they just released bb8 recently, a seemingly obvious hardware droid for poe's ship, r2 is in the game, but perhaps they could release droids (don't even have to be regular characters playable in arena and such, maybe just a subcategory of characters only usable for ships). I can't wait to see some good, interesting variations of hardware :)
  • ships are like the less loved of all the events :V we have way too less ships and not as much was to farm them, waiting a revamp for the ships, as at the moment it is bad,
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart