GW

dory4getter
80 posts Member
edited November 2017
I am so very sick of GW. I waste so much time just trying to get to node 9. Today node 6 is stopping me. I have a strong Empire, Rebel team and many other strong teams like Phoenix and Resistance. I have spent a fortune on this game and the stronger I get, the less I win. I have not won GW in at least 8 months. With the insane CLS and others, I usually can't get past node nine and there is no point in even trying 11 & 12. If you don't want us to ever stand a chance to win, how about at least making the rewards in the first four modes equivalent to the higher nodes so we don't have to fool with the impossible nodes beyond that. They should be worth 200 for shards in each one except the end. Or at least make it so we little guys can actually win once in awhile. You keep it so hard that one of your nodes can wipe out every team I have like they were rag dolls. No fun at all. It should not be this frustrating.

Replies

• sounds like mods are more your problem if you geared them. Focus on giving your Resistence speed and potency and you can complete GW easy. Or use GK/Zariss/DN if you dont have that good speed mods yet.
  • Z Finn and resistance have totally changed my life in GW...
  • GW rather than being a test of the depth and breadth of your roster becomes a test of whether you have specific teams at the correct gear level. This needs to be changed.
  • I do have full mod sets on my Resistance and all others. I don't know if they are the right ones and because we need so many credits for everything, they may not all be at 15. My Resistance team never makes much of a difference in GW. My Empire are all gear 12 and DM has Zeta. Main Rebel team are all gear 12 and Fulcrum has Zeta. I will keep working on Resistance but it still shouldn't be this hard all the time.
  • Make sure your resistance has a zeta and you'll be golden
  • My mods are five mods and level 15. My gear on Finn is 12 but I need to gear up the other members more. I was planning to Zeta Finn but they take so long to get. Working on getting 3rd Zeta now. Ways to go though.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Without Finn's zeta, gear won't help you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH