Rng and zeta

Seriously CG.......I know the game is rng based, that’s me now had one single zeta drop since the second week of October. So out of possible 60, one single piece. Is anyone else with same issue?

I should say as well, I’ve been hoarding, so have a few sitting, so does rng get worse in an attempt to get you to use them?

I spend a decent amount on this game, but getting to a stage where with zero return, walk away is getting closer!

Replies

• Moved to Feedback/Challenges.
  • The zeta issue is one of the biggest problems plaguing the game right now imo. They have been steadily releasing new zeta abilities to the tune of at least 5 or 6 per month, but we are lucky to get more than 1 or 2 abilities done in that same timeframe. Even with a top 5 fleet arena finish everyday and every bit of currency spent on zetas, a player still doesn't come close to keeping up with the zeta ability influx.

At least there are a few abilities and characters so painfully worthless that we will likely never need to worry about giving them zetas (Chewie, Pao, Luminara, etc.)
  • I’ve got 8 characters done, another 2 sitting, and I’m no1-2 every day in ships, but there’s still guys beside me who have 17+ zeta.........that can’t be normal, either I’m very unlucky or it’s weighted
  • Bawbag1210 wrote: »
    I’ve got 8 characters done, another 2 sitting, and I’m no1-2 every day in ships, but there’s still guys beside me who have 17+ zeta.........that can’t be normal, either I’m very unlucky or it’s weighted

I find that whales have been able to devote all currency to zeta farming from the start since they pay money to open ship/character packs and thus don't need to divert resources into farming those characters and ships.
  • It’s not even whales, I have some guys in my arena shard, and ship shard, roughly same place as me for completed ships etc, and they have double, sometimes more zeta in place than myself