Clan Mother Pack

ELLETT_THFC
6 posts Member
edited November 2017
So I thought I’d treat myself to the £19.99 crystal bundle and take advantage of the Clan Mother Pack up to 330 Mother Talzin shards pack!! WTH!
So the first at 1,299 crystals....7 shards!
So I think surely not, EA cannot seriously be expecting a player and customer to think that 7 shards for what is essentially £10 would be good value for money?
So I think, it will even itself out in the 2nd Pack.
1,299 crystals...7 shards.
14 shards for £20 of my hard earned money.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Those are by chance, a simple Google will tell you how rare it is to get more than 7 shards.
  • Wykiki wrote: »
    Those are by chance, a simple Google will tell you how rare it is to get more than 7 shards.

Indeed, and places like the UK, EU and US have yet to catch up to China, that bastion of consumer protectionism, as it relates to publication of loot box odds. If a consumer knew they were paying £10 for an 80% chance of getting 7 shards or less, just guess what would happen to revenue....
  • Shaolin_Fantastic_1
    642 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    So I thought I’d treat myself to the £19.99 crystal bundle and take advantage of the Clan Mother Pack up to 330 Mother Talzin shards pack!! WTH!
    So the first at 1,299 crystals....7 shards!
    So I think surely not, EA cannot seriously be expecting a player and customer to think that 7 shards for what is essentially £10 would be good value for money?
    So I think, it will even itself out in the 2nd Pack.
    1,299 crystals...7 shards.
    14 shards for £20 of my hard earned money. You must be taking p**s.
    EA, do the right thing. I want my money back or shards far fairer and equal to my investment in terms of value.
    Ultimately right now I have simply been conned out of my cash!!

Ha ha they tell u before u buy it is between 5 to 330 before u buy. How can u be mad I did that once and laugh cause I got 5 shards. U are better off buying crystals and buying stuff that way. U gambled wrong.let us know how that refund comes out