Arena shards

So I've maxed out every arena character, do people hoard the currency now or spend it all on credits or keep a slight surplus and spend the rest?

Replies

• Options
    You’ve maxed all 130 or so characters? If not, then no, you need to keep spending! Endless spending, until you have Cup 7* and g12
  • Options
    been hoarding prestige for capital ships but after that yep saving them in the hope that one of the veterans at least gets put in there...
    @Bawbag1210 he meant he maxed out all toons in the squad arena shop not the full game
  • Options
    Convert to shard shop currency for gear as needed or on credits if needed, otherwise just let it pile up if you don't need to spend it. You knew that already but just wanted to brag I bet. lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Save enough for most of 1 toon and burn the rest to get gear from the shard shop.
  • Options
    Time to replace some **** toons. I too have maxed out all available characters in the squad arena shipments. They come out with a new toon every other month. Lets get some new toons.
  • Options
    FFMAMAJOE wrote: »
    Time to replace some **** toons. I too have maxed out all available characters in the squad arena shipments. They come out with a new toon every other month. Lets get some new toons.

Would be good if they had some rotating ships there as well to spend arena shards on! Like in galactic war