Next Zeta

So I am reaching 20 zetas in the next few days and am conflicted on who to Zeta.
The options I am considering are:
Thrawn g9 6* (Unique)
R2 g8 6* (Number crunch)
Jyn g9 7* ( leader)

I want to boost my empire team so I was run of going thrawn
I've also heard that R2 is one of the best light side Zeta and might go with him
Jyn could boost my rebel teams for rancor and TB.
Who should I do first?

Replies

• R2 is my suggestion.

Did Jyn for Rancor and sort of regret it. Soon your guild will have too many members who can solo it.

Thrawn will be good but won't help for TB.

R2 can help almost every single light side team..... rebels , clones , most Jedi, resistance, and the like. He helped me go from sub300 to 150 in the arena and I use Thrawn on the same team.

My .02$
  • Jyn helps with GW but R2's number crunch is imo the best option for best value.
  • R2 arguably best toon in game. Top 3 no question. Invest in him. Thrawn is great but that zeta is average.
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Can't go wrong with number crunch. Very useful for a variety of factions.
  • R2 Number Crunch is one of the best zetas in the game. It gives a huge buff to any Droid, Republic, Rebel, or Resistance toon.

Jyn's leader and Thrawn's uniques are good bonuses but far more limited than R2's.

That said, if you really want to run Empire, R2 isn't going to help you. In that case I think it's fine to do Thrawn first.
  • Wondering whether I should do number crunch or wait for cls to come back round and save the zetas. Thoughts?
  • Arotarius wrote: »
    R2 is my suggestion.

Did Jyn for Rancor and sort of regret it. Soon your guild will have too many members who can solo it.

Thrawn will be good but won't help for TB.

R2 can help almost every single light side team..... rebels , clones , most Jedi, resistance, and the like. He helped me go from sub300 to 150 in the arena and I use Thrawn on the same team.

My .02$

Thrawn will help for TB, since dark side TB is coming soon, probably January. Also, Thrawn is excellent for Arena - I'm running CLS, Zolo, double-zeta R2, Nihilus, and Thrawn, and I'm kicking butt. His increased Tenacity and Counter Chance while an enemy is Fractured is a welcome bonus, and rounds out nicely with the other Rebels countering and Luke resisting stuff with his naturally high Tenacity (in his defensive mode).
  • I cant decide zFinn or zMT. NS look fun but i would like to beat node 12 someday...
  • Zfinn always
  • So I'm going to do r2 and then save thrawn for later. Thanks for the help