When does the Yoda event expire?

l3end3r
895 posts Member
edited February 2016
Will the event continue after next month, or is that the end of it?

I have 6* Mace and I'm wondering if it makes any sense to get him to 7* as my 5th Jedi. Can anyone confirm how many months the Yoda event will run for?

For some reason I though it expired after March 15th

Replies

• I assume it will recycle indefinitely. They stated this was the ONLY way to unlock Yoda, so I can't see this event ever really ending permanently.
  • @EA_Jesse - do you have any info on the end date? In the App Store it said he's only available through March 15th, but that has been taken off since the update
  • That was a mistake on the App Store. The event will return each month. If you go to events in game it'll show you when the Grand Master's Training event will return.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    That was a mistake on the App Store. The event will return each month. If you go to events in game it'll show you when the Grand Master's Training event will return.

Thank you very much. This helps my decision.

You're very quick to reply - thanks for being a good forum admin.
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    That was a mistake on the App Store. The event will return each month. If you go to events in game it'll show you when the Grand Master's Training event will return.

Thank you Jessie. For myself knew it would return, wasn't sure when.