How prepared should I be?

Looking at ways coming ahead(movie, CLS event hopefully soon, Jedi Rey) how prepared should I be? I have 25mil credits saved up and a bunch of ability mats. Is there anything else I should stockpile?

Replies

• Options
    stockpile crystals.
  • Options
    Gw, arena, guild tokens, and crystal stockpiles aren't a bad plan
  • Options
    Looking at ways coming ahead(movie, CLS event hopefully soon, Jedi Rey) how prepared should I be? I have 25mil credits saved up and a bunch of ability mats. Is there anything else I should stockpile?

if you're serious about chasing the next meta, crystals.
  • Options
    Save up your crystals for double drops which will hopefully drop on the 23rd
  • Options
    Save up your crystals for double drops which will hopefully drop on the 23rd

Ooh that's right the anniversary is soon :)
    Weaselcult wrote: »
    Gw, arena, guild tokens, and crystal stockpiles aren't a bad plan

How many of each would you suggest?
  • MasterOneHit
    170 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    At this point you work towards 7*ING everything while stalk piling crystals, credits, and tokens of all kinds especially if you're ftp. As ftp you will always still have to panic farm because they look at least farmed characters/ships and release paywall characters and make them the requirements so you have no choice but to panic farm or spend real money. Which saving crystals allows you to panic farm easier. That is the nature of this game now.
  • Options
    At this point you work towards 7*ING everything while stalk piling crystals, credits, and tokens of all kinds especially if you're ftp. As ftp you will always still have to panic farm because they look at least farmed characters/ships and release paywall characters make them the requirements so you have no choice but to panic farm or spend real money. Which saving crystals allows you to panic farm easier.

Lol ok! I'm working on ST Han and leia right now for CLS and finishing up my FOST for bb8. Trying to save crystals best I can as I am f2p :)
  • MasterOneHit
    170 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    If you didn't start playing the game at the beginning then the road as a ftp will be much more difficult. Just focus on what you can. 7* cls, 7* Bb8, etc. Do what you can to prepare for rey. We don't know yet how strong the next rey will be but I'd say #1 focus should be cls as we know how amazing his kit is.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    7* Resitance Team and 7* FO Team all G8+ is a good starting point.
  • Options
    Farm all the Resistance characters in game already, then save everything until they tell us what we need for the event you want to do (Which I'm assuming is Rey, but if it's something else then you should know what you need already). Once you know what you need, spend it! SPEND IT ALL!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

They will always try to squeeze your wallet dry, so you only need to prepare for one thing: resistance to the temptation of anything in game that cost you $.
  • Options
    I have saved up 7000 crystals just in case we need to panic farm the veterans to 7*.... Better to have crystals for refresh when they farm drop, than buing them for 4 shards per 320 crystals

And yes, save GW, cantina coins and Arena tokend too.. Just in case :D
  • Options
    Get your resistance to gear 9 preferably 10 for Rey's heros quest. And have at least a couple copies each of the raid gear pieces.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    super duper prepared =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    super duper prepared =D

This^^

Depends on what you think is coming.....
    Crystals, shop tokens, coins and gear. All enough to get at least 2 toons maybe more depending where you are at in the game ready to fight from 0.