Which LS toon to zeta first?

I'm currently 4 zeta away from my next zeta toon, and I can't decide if I should use on Jyn, Raid Han, or Finn. Both my Finn and Raid Han are g10 but only 6 star and Jyn is g9 but 7 star. Cant decide

Replies

• Options
    Raid Han prolly has the best overall gain and Zinn is absolutely necessary for a good resistance team.

I went with Zinn and am not disappointed whatsoever in my resistance team despite they’re being only g8. They stroll through GW like it’s Central Park and once they’re geared up, they’ll rock everywhere.

IMO, if you have CLS, go with Raid Han. Otherwise, go with Finn.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    zHan is great, but zFinn if res.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • STRYKER667
    152 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Don't have CLS yet hopefully on this next go around whenever it comes, I have a decent Res team bug lacking good speed mods for them and trooper is not even gear 7 yet. Han I'm hoping to get to 7 stars in next month or so. Depending on how many raids my guild can complete by then.
  • Options
    Of those choices, Finn. And work on getting the rest of the required Resistance teams to 7*.
  • Options
    All 3 are good choices. Personally I did Jyn leader first out of those 3 because my other 2 weren't ready, she's great for GW and TB. I've since done zHan and his dps is awesome. I'm finally almost finished leveling/starring Finn and his zeta is my next, 17/20 on mats...
  • Options
    Finn has been my most useful and honestly most fun zeta. And he makes TB and GW super easy. I would highly recommend him.
  • Options
    kevsmart wrote: »
    Of those choices, Finn. And work on getting the rest of the required Resistance teams to 7*.

All but Finn and bb8 of my resistance is 7*. Bb8 won't be 7 for a while since I don't have FO to 7 yet.

Thanks for the input. I think Finn will be getting this Zeta and Han the next.