8 posts Member
edited February 2016
I'm level 53 here are my toons:
Lumi 6* gear VII
qgj 5* gear VII
Sid 5* gear VII
GS 4* gear VI
JC 5* gear VII

for my 5th I want to replace jc who should I replace him with?

Replies

• Options
    Phasma is good. I'd reccomend grabbing her after you finish up Lumi. Assuming you can complete GW, she should be a quick grind.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Poggle, Phasma, Daka, Rey would be my top choices. Probably Daka if possible
  • Options
    Thanks, how far should I take qgj before starting on daka? I'll start on phasma first in gw after I finish Lumi.
  • Options
    Lindsey88 wrote: »
    Thanks, how far should I take qgj before starting on daka? I'll start on phasma first in gw after I finish Lumi.

That depends what your goal is. Take QGJ to 7* if you're focusing on arena, but if you need more help in GW and DS missions stop QGJ either now or when he reaches 6*, depending on how close he is.
  • Options
    Similar team to mine. I run
    7* sid and lumi
    6* phasma(l) and qgj along with 6* Kylo. Fun team. farming phasma is tougher now with gw being so **** hard
  • Options
    I'd finish QGJ - he really needs all the health he can get since he's quite squishy.

Phasma can hold you over in the mean time. However, I kinda like Poggle better, especially for that team. Sid(lead), QGJ, Lumi, Poggle, GS would be pretty sick. Problem with Sid and Phasma is it's hard to make them both work, since their leadership bonus is 50% of the character imo
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Sid and Phasma is it's hard to make them both work, since their leadership bonus is 50% of the character imo

Totally agree with this. I have Phas and Sid but at a cross roads now because they are both on Matts lvl 5/6. I think I'll leave them there for now and save my purple matts