Phase 3 HAAT Jawa Help!

I can hit for 600K easy in Phase 3 of AAT easy with my Jawa squad, all L85, 7*, running Datcha lead (G10), Jawa and JE at G9, and JE and Nebit at G8. All abilities maxed.
Admittedly have not spent the money to max their mods yet.

But I’m lucky to get 100K in HAAT Phase 3 with them.

Am I using them in the wrong Phase? Not geared high enough? Need to pony up the cash and finish the mods? Sub in a random ally somewhere?

Any recommendations on getting more damage out of this crew in HAAT would be appreciated

Replies

• Scratch that team. They aren’t very good in HAAT period.

If you want damage go for Chirpa lead, Palp, Thrawn, RG, STHan, or any other 2 tanks
  • jedilord
    337 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    if you want to get out more damage you should split your jawa team:
    nebit & JE with HK47 lead and the two IG´s in phase2 and
    dathcha lead, jawa, scavager, ugnaut, tie pilot for phase 3

and yes your gear is really awful for HAAT, practically every toon in HAAT lower than gear10 is batha fodder
  • its normal to get that low dmg, as people said below g10 properly modded is not fit for haat.
    never ever compare haat and aat, totally different power levels

my rebel squad used to get 4M+ in P2 in aat
    when we 1st ran haat, i barely got 500k with them

a full g11 droid squad with je and niebit can net you a 1.2M in p2 (even more if u abuse the ig86+niebit trick)
  • I use Datcha and JE on P1 (highest I've managed to get is a bit over 8 million in one attempt) and I use Datchca again in P3 and soloed the entire phase in one attempt. Of course these teams require CLS, but at least they still have Jawas involved! (These scores are also in NAAT, haven't tried them in HAAT yet)
  • You need TMR for phase 3 HAAT, Jawas don't provide that.
  • jedilord wrote: »
    if you want to get out more damage you should split your jawa team:
    nebit & JE with HK47 lead and the two IG´s in phase2 and
    dathcha lead, jawa, scavager, ugnaut, tie pilot for phase 3

and yes your gear is really awful for HAAT, practically every toon in HAAT lower than gear10 is batha fodder

You mean Ig88 & 86 right? Not Ig100 right?

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

• And I do have a zJyn Rebel team and a Teebotank team for TMR in Phase 3, I just assumed the 5 Jawas would do the most damage against the team of 7 droids in Phase 3 so that’s where I’ve been trying to use them. Thanks!
  • @LighTofHeaven what's the Ig86+nebit trick
  • u retreat everyone, and leave ig86 + niebit.
    and then they keeping feeding TM off each other.
    86 with the assist (critting getting 50% TM), then jawa turn comes and uses an ability calling 86 to assists giving him another 50% tm, then86 turns comes etc etc
    u can create a loop of tm with those 2 toons
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Datcha is a good leader for either phase 1 or phase 3. Nebit and engineer are good with droids in phase 2. Apart from that jawas are mostly usable for a secondary team or gimmicks in phase 3.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Naat is configured for gear viii haat is configured for gear x.

More gear is a necessity. That said I'm not sure if they are the best team.
  • This is all good info - I was mostly surprised that the Jawas were so hard to make successful given they had the Raid bonus of the extra attack.

But yeah I need to gear them all up. Probably gonna need them higher anyway when we get C3PO, ha! But no now that my Guild is beating HAAT and my zFinn and zJyn teams are killing it I’m barely using the Jawas.

I do want to try out that IG86 & Nebit trick, but why does it need to be Nebit?