Gear rotation in shops

Over the last week I've wanted to buy gear from shipments for crystals and g12 gear from the events store with my hard earned events tokens. There were specifically 2 pieces I wanted, mk8 golden ball components (not the challenge one) and mk7 syringes.

I consider myself to be a patient kinda person so I was prepared to wait for them to appear in store rather than pay the mug tax and refresh, which still wouldn't guarantee the gear I wanted. I have checked the store 4 times a day for a week (28 refreshes) and I have 25/50 for the golden ball and 0/20 for the syringes.

Can we not make the store more like the guild store where all types are always available? Alternatively an extra slot or 2 would help average out the RNG. A week is just too long to wait for gear AFTER you've earned the required currency.

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Today i spend 1000 crystals for refreshing...just to buy mk arakyd for 560...
    This is so annoying
  • Options
    DavieJG wrote: »
    Over the last week I've wanted to buy gear from shipments for crystals and g12 gear from the events store with my hard earned events tokens. There were specifically 2 pieces I wanted, mk8 golden ball components (not the challenge one) and mk7 syringes.

I consider myself to be a patient kinda person so I was prepared to wait for them to appear in store rather than pay the mug tax and refresh, which still wouldn't guarantee the gear I wanted. I have checked the store 4 times a day for a week (28 refreshes) and I have 25/50 for the golden ball and 0/20 for the syringes.

Can we not make the store more like the guild store where all types are always available? Alternatively an extra slot or 2 would help average out the RNG. A week is just too long to wait for gear AFTER you've earned the required currency.

Thanks.

MK 7 Syringes are TB only gear. You'll never be able to buy them from Shipments. Only can buy them with Guild Event Tokens...
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Shipments.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

Thanks.

MK 7 Syringes are TB only gear. You'll never be able to buy them from Shipments. Only can buy them with Guild Event Tokens...

He meant don't always keep the same gear but instead rotate the roster I believe
  • Options

Thanks.

I think my post is quite clear that I'm trying to buy from the appropriate store. They just won't rotate in for the other TB exclusive gear.
  • Options

Thanks.

I think my post is quite clear that I'm trying to buy from the appropriate store. They just won't rotate in for the other TB exclusive gear.

Sorry my bad, missed that part. Nothing to be done about bad RNG though.
  • Options
    There is plenty you can do. The more slots for different great types you add the lower the expected number of refreshes to get what you want.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Today i spend 1000 crystals for refreshing...just to buy mk arakyd for 560...
    This is so annoying

This right here is why they won't change it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH