Guild hopping

We've started up a sister guild, I was wondering about some logistics. If one of our members hops over to the weaker guild to help with a raid, is there a time out before they can participate? Or is it fine so long as you are in before it starts? What about TBs? And finally, what about hopping back? Is there a limit to how often? Any other limits to be aware of? Thanks!

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    as long as you're in the guild before the raid starts you can participate.
    Same goes for TB, but if you leave during TB and rejoin you can't participate anymore.
    There's no limit how often you can leave and join the same guild, but you can not switch more than twice (?) a day. You'll be locked out of joining a guild for 24h or something. Not entirely sure how many times you can hop guilds per day or how long you'll be locked out of joining a guild, maybe someone else knows.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I do not know all the numbers, but there is a limit (2 I think) of guilds you can join in 24 hours.

There is also a weekly limit to raids you can participate in (can fight but will not get rewards I believe ) of pit - 4 and HAAT - 3. But you need to be in guild before they are started

TB is a different beast, you need to be in guild before it stars and if you leave before it's done I don't think you get any rewards, even if you go back before it ends. I am not 100% on this though.

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Thanks guys. And Kyno... I don't object to you moving my post (well.....I kind of do, but I've accepted that for some reason the powers that be have decided this form frustration is a good idea!?) but how is "Feedback->guilds" the appropriate subforum? I wasn't posting feedback on guilds...I was asking a question for general discussion. I would literally never think to look here if I was searching the forums for this answer. I didn't even know this subforum existed and I doubt I'm alone in that.
    Are you able to provide feedback to whoever is in charge of such things that, I think such policies are not helping the members. I wouldn't think I'm the only one who feels this way. Is there actual data that can be evaluated to show that once a post gets moved out of some of the main forums, the replies fall off? This seems counter to the purpose of the forums. I would love to see this brought up for discussion of that is possible. Thanks.